Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Software engineers from big tech firms like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Meta are paying at least $75,000 to get 3 inches taller

You'd think working in those AI projects they'd already have AI girlfriends who love them for who they are. :society:

yeah they're all rice and curry

Reading the CEO height statistics must have been brutal... :feelsclown:

But I guess if they can afford it. :feelsjuice:

@Transcended Trucel Is this one of your goals? :feelswhere:

A tall Chad who works at McDonalds can get a foid.
A short engineer who works for Google or Microsoft can't.

Jfl at clownworld

silicon valley engineers are the biggest simps on the planet. it is them who largely fund the onlyfans market.

silicon valley engineers are the biggest simps on the planet. it is them who largely fund the onlyfans market.
The unspoken truth.

The whores that show up on FreshandFit even confirm this.

Have you ever watched the FreshandFit podcast, the whores in Miami that come on that show say all the time that the biggest simps are the young (25-30) tech guys, the bitcoin millionaires, etc. These guys are literally giving these women thousands just to show up and hang out with them, no sex guaranteed or nothing, they are the fuckers tipping thousands on OnlyFans, etc.

@imanuglysob
Another group that's a problem are the old rich fuckers. They are the ones funding this "Sugar Baby" shit.

They are literally fucking up the game for everybody else.

If I ever became a serial killer, my MO would be to kill simps and cuckolds. You'd just see guys with OnlyFans subscriptions going missing one by one lol.

Last edited:
The unspoken truth.

Have you ever watched the FreshandFit podcast, the whores in Miami that come on that show say all the time that the biggest simps are the young (25-30) tech guys, the bitcoin millionaires, etc. These guys are literally giving these women thousands just to show up and hang out with them, no sex guaranteed or nothing, the are the fuckers tipping thousands on OnlyFans, etc.

@imanuglysob
Another group that's a problem are the old rich fuckers. They are the ones funding this "Sugar Baby" shit.

l
I hate them too ngl. Stop fucking up the dating market

You'd think working in those AI projects they'd already have AI girlfriends who love them for who they are. :society:
In the future, artificial intelligence will be girlfriends/boyfriends. If the world knew...

@Transcended Trucel Is this one of your goals? :feelswhere:
I might end up doing it at some point, especially if they somehow make the process more efficient someday

Jfl, over for stemcels. Height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> money :blackpill:

Jfl, I made the same exact post like half an hour later. It’s over

The unspoken truth.

Its funny how I never needed to see statistics or talk to people to know this. I just heard about onlyfans whores making copius amounts of money from fan donation and my mind immediately went to rich silicon valley virgin simps

The unspoken truth.

Have you ever watched the FreshandFit podcast, the whores in Miami that come on that show say all the time that the biggest simps are the young (25-30) tech guys, the bitcoin millionaires, etc. These guys are literally giving these women thousands just to show up and hang out with them, no sex guaranteed or nothing, they are the fuckers tipping thousands on OnlyFans, etc.

@imanuglysob

If I ever became a serial killer, my MO would be to kill simps and cuckolds. You'd just see guys with OnlyFans subscriptions going missing one by one lol.
not surprising. fucking nerdy rich incels have the motive and the means
my MO would be to kill simps and cuckolds
fucking based

Makes want to pick another field tbh. Lifefuel that I’ll be around men that struggle with foids but ragefuel that they’re so bluepilled and massive simps giving all their money away to foids and worshipping them

Their face will still Be Shit

KEK.