Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soldier betabux cuck goes AWOL and maxes out loans for foid with 2 kids he just met

Love makes people due really fucking stupid things. Sometimes I consider myself lucky that i'm so fucking hideous that I will never be loved, and therefore can never love, but then the crushing loneliness hits.

That dude has beta soyboy written all over him. He's a framecel too, bitches are always fucking over military guys but this guy did it to himself.

The guy isn’t even a 3/10. Just maxoutloanmaxx and soldiermaxx :lul:

Love makes people due really fucking stupid things. Sometimes I consider myself lucky that i'm so fucking hideous that I will never be loved, and therefore can never love, but then the crushing loneliness hits.
I was going to say “cope” ,but that was the saddest thing I’ve read all day man.
C9E5BABF 0836 4E90 8E81 94047A278B49

Lol if you're going to enter the military and fight for a country and government that enslaves and fucks you over then youre already a massive stupid cuck to start with

this is the saddest post ive seen all year unironically

seeing idiots fall for roasties this badly isn't even humourous, it's very depressing
Lol if you're going to enter the military and fight for a country and government that enslaves and fucks you over then youre already a massive stupid cuck to start with
not true for every country, but extremely true for amerisrael

this is the saddest post ive seen all year unironically

seeing idiots fall for roasties this badly isn't even humourous, it's very depressing

not true for every country, but extremely true for amerisrael
Dudes literally risking going to military prison on a diet of bread and water for this roastie

The stories I could tell about what military guy have done for a whore.

Nigga paying FULL PRICE for used goods. Someone should show him the HOE FAX.

My uncle has a whole bunch of damn stories from his military days of guys marrying some chick in the service and regretting it.
My uncle was one of them and he was a captain. Only reason he married it was for the pussy and she turned out to be a psychotic alcoholic. Military men are either simps or thirsty retards.

I can't even have any emotion but feel bad for him honestly. That was probably the first time a female ever showed an "affection" towards him, and he fell for it hook, line and sinker.

well we waiting....
5'7 virgin soldier spent thousands on a 5'9 stripper. Went AWOL and then got a dishonorable discharge to be with her and she left him for a Chad soldier a year later.

Same stripper cheated on Chad soldier and them aborted his baby to be with a pool jockey.

A manlet soldier met a chick online. Chick was married to another soldier and said her husband refused to give her money while he was deployed. The manlet soldier sent her money, bought toys for her kids, visited and cleaned her house for a CPS visit while he was on leave. She still didn't give him sex and ended up fucking another soldier on his last day of leave.

There are more....

well we waiting....
Soldier goes on deployment to Afghanistan and his roastie wife gives birth to a black baby. She then sells all his stuff and leaves him for a Tyrone. She also sells the baby to some couple who eventually returned it to the police after the soldier found out. Cuck soldier then claims the child and says he’s gonna love it no matter what and puts it in his name.

Soldier goes on deployment to Afghanistan and his roastie wife gives birth to a black baby. She then sells all his stuff and leaves him for a Tyrone. She also sells the baby to some couple who eventually returned it to the police after the soldier found out. Cuck soldier then claims the child and says he’s gonna love it no matter what and puts it in his name.

God damn

what happened to foid and tyrone

please tell me the whore didnt get the custody.

don't soldiers get alot of job perks like free lodging/food/healthcare etc.

how could you screw up so bad to get that much into debt

please tell me the whore didnt get the custody.
No she didn’t thankfully, I think she’s in jail but it’s been a minute since It happened. She’s probably gotten out early cause of her pussy
don't soldiers get alot of job perks like free lodging/food/healthcare etc.

how could you screw up so bad to get that much into debt
yes you do get all that but a foid can fuck it up easy as hell

I can kinda see it. That guy has probably been a loser his whole life and finally he gets a taste of that sweet white pussy and he goes all-in. Most guys never get decent looking women ever. So I can understand his elation. Probably feels like he won the lottery. The story is gonna end with him in military jail and her with some new guy though.

I dunno where I stand...it may actually be worth it to him...like I said probably the best looking ffeeeamayel he will ever get.

Degeneracy reaching peak levels tbh

Support our cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back