Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Somali foids are so ugly

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
I think the ugliest foids are somali low iq reject sheboons who come to this country (England) to live off tax payers income and pollute the society. They aren’t even attractive at all they are the worst looking group of people (of course they are African) and they cause a mess and shit everywhere they go. Plus they are loud. So so fucking loud.

They look better than most sheboons in my view.

Indeed, though an actual incel rejecting such a foid if hypothetical interest was made or if they had a chance would make them volcels; the usual entitlement of a foid like that, even though usually not that preferable, while sometimes putting on a mask of false traditional ways due to their "religion", that plenty completely ignore in lieu of hypergamy and Chad-worshipping... :society:

Ultimately, though, they're foids, and the usual benefits of this foid-worshipping, hypergamous society apply. :feelsUgh:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

Only policies reducing these foid standards by targeting hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy can ease it; that, or a massive imbalance in the gender ratio that currently enables MTBs to easily be able to go for Chadlites and get them. :feelshehe:

I find them some of the ugliest toilets because they combine some of the worst possible features. Somalis are Hamites (Black Caucasians) which means that they have the ugliest features of Arabs with an extremely dark skin and African textured hair.

Combine that with the fact that they come from a very arrogant and confrontational culture and you have toilets to avoid at all costs.

Indeed, though an actual incel rejecting such a foid if hypothetical interest was made or if they had a chance would make them volcels; the usual entitlement of a foid like that, even though usually not that preferable, while sometimes putting on a mask of false traditional ways due to their "religion", that plenty completely ignore in lieu of hypergamy and Chad-worshipping... :society:

Ultimately, though, they're foids, and the usual benefits of this foid-worshipping, hypergamous society apply. :feelsUgh:
Is it really volcel to turn down a sheboon? They’re equivalent to horses. Would you fuck a horse?:feelswhat:

I find them some of the ugliest toilets because they combine some of the worst possible features. Somalis are Hamites (Black Caucasians) which means that they have the ugliest features of Arabs with an extremely dark skin and African textured hair.

Combine that with the fact that they come from a very arrogant and confrontational culture and you have toilets to avoid at all costs.
Exactly they look like burn victims most of the time and have the most irritating voices I can’t stand them

Tionne...the Somali girl.

She was a child of foster care, promised an apartment from an organization named "Youthlink". The girl would always sit on the opposite side of me as I was using the commune's computers. She'd visit Facebook and play "sexual games" or listen to sexual music. We were sometimes at the computers for most of the day with no one else present.

When Tyrone, the man who bullied me, was present, Tionne mentioned having "threesomes" and "automobile intercourse" with her Hispanic boyfriend. She also sold her body for alcohol and marijuana.

Tionne was a whore who preferred Latino males.

Samantha, though, preferred Kradwell!

View attachment 618550

Alexandria(Half-cousin)
Kanesha(Half-cousin)
Azaria(Half-cousin)
Deshanay(Half-cousin)
Arnan(Half-Uncle)

Ocean
Ronesha
Sean

Justus
Justine

Shannon
Samantha
Lisa
Kenny
Brandon
Dylan

James
Carly
Leeann
Michael

Eric
Ron
Paul
Dylan
Tionne
Stephanie
Kevin
Angel
Jeremiah

I prefer them over the grossly overweight American sheboons that destroy food marts because they won't accept EBT

Is it really volcel to turn down a sheboon? They’re equivalent to horses. Would you fuck a horse?:feelswhat:
A false equivalence; if you were shown interest and denied, it would indeed be a sign of a volcel. :feelsjuice:

Somali foids are some of the best looking foids from Africa.

sara-nuru-lanz-30092019-2BP7C8D.jpg
That’s a curry foid

A false equivalence; if you were shown interest and denied, it would indeed be a sign of a volcel. :feelsjuice:
Disagree. You wouldn’t tell Chris Hemsworth to go for one of these hideous Somali sheboons if he told you he was having trouble finding a partner. It wouldn’t cross your mind to suggest anything like that because you know he’s a Chad that can’t be bothered, and yet you wouldn’t consider him an incel for it. Meanwhile, by telling someone like us to go for the scraps you’re automatically classifying us as inferior to him. You’re making a distinction based on something out of our control, our genes. An INVOLUNTARY situation. Whereas a situation where Chris Hemsworth and a Stacy could meet each other and start dating a few weeks after is completely realistic and normal, a situation like that is not possible for us. And that is out of our control, despite both us and CH being human beings. You can’t make an incel/Chad distinction without making a subhuman/human one, and that’s not objective.

Disagree. You wouldn’t tell Chris Hemsworth to go for one of these hideous Somali sheboons if he told you he was having trouble finding a partner. It wouldn’t cross your mind to suggest anything like that because you know he’s a Chad that can’t be bothered, and yet you wouldn’t consider him an incel for it. Meanwhile, by telling someone like us to go for the scraps you’re automatically classifying us as inferior to him. You’re making a distinction based on something out of our control, our genes. An INVOLUNTARY situation. Whereas a situation where Chris Hemsworth and a Stacy could meet each other and start dating a few weeks after is completely realistic and normal, a situation like that is not possible for us. And that is out of our control, despite both us and CH being human beings. You can’t make an incel/Chad distinction without making a subhuman/human one, and that’s not objective.
Somali sheboons are the worst women to enter society, they wear so much makeup and still look like a comparison to a 3/10 white girl

I find them attractive but maybe I'm biased because I'm attracted to black girls the most

lol who would've guessed that the average woman looks uglier than stacies of their race
Difference is I see stacies of every race of women on a daily basis , chinks, cumskin, arab, especially mulatto, Latino but I hardly ever see a Stacy sheboon ever it’s so rare

who would you say are the most attractive west african foids?
Ghanaians and Nigerians. Nigerians that are mixed with Fulani are very very attractive but Ghanaian women are extremely thick. Of course the most thickest women of all time are South Africans and its not even close.

The issue is about looksmatches, if you are truly a sub 5 male; if you deny a Somali foid purely off of her being Somalian, you are indeed a standardcel... :feelsjuice:

And if Hemsworth for some reason could not find a foid, that conversation would never come up in the first place; he quite obviously could get any sort of foid, but if for some magical reason he could not I would question him not accepting a blatant invitation from a foid purely based off of her being Somalian. :feelshehe:

Ok I showed you some. Do you want more
he is coping of course. East African women in general are literally the prettiest African women. Theres a reason why they dominate the modeling industry but he copes of course.

he is coping of course. East African women in general are literally the prettiest African women. Theres a reason why they dominate the modeling industry but he copes of course.
Foul a 10/10 somali is equivalent to a 3/10 white girl there’s no denying

Haven’t even seen a somali 10/10
that is why I said its a hypothetical scenario. Lets say you see one and she asks to be your gf would you say yes or no?

You'd ascend with this?

View attachment 679583
ye she's not that bad all she has to do is take off her glasses and fix her hair and its fine :feelskek: . Seriously the years of rejections tanked my standards, I dont really have except for my usual ones which are, 1) be alive 2) be born a woman 3) look like an actual woman 4) don't be morbidly obese. thats it.

Somali foids are some of the best looking foids from Africa.

sara-nuru-lanz-30092019-2BP7C8D.jpg
That's not saying much. Kinda like being the smartest person with downs syndrome

They have no Caucasian features they’re just black. It’s not like they’re beautiful mulattos

No retard. They clearly have West Asian admixture to varying degrees, which is technically Caucasian.

Brutal. Over for sheboons.