Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Some around here refuse to accept the rise of the rice

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Specifically @METALMILITA88 and @Am85006 .

I keep preaching that the 2nd half of the 21st century will be the century of the rice. As China rises to become the dominant world power, the SMV of the rice will skyrocket. If the Japanese had won World War 2, rice SMV would have skyrocketed in the 20th century.

As rice SMV skyrockets, white foids will be lusting after rice men. Sex tourism to rice countries like China, Japan, Singapore and Vietnam will increase as white foids of all ages go to those countries to get riced. Gook foids will be jealous as white foids take their men. White men will be jealous as all of their women will be wanting ricemen and gook foids will be riceman only.

You might read this and say to yourself "substitute Subhuman has gone insane. Totally lost his marbles". But just wait. You will see I was right all along.

No geopolitics for your face :feelzez::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Yes - I advise all Blacks to give their newborn sons nootropics until adulthood.

And we'll all be old or dead.

Mark henry

True but more like gold digger tourism, unless they keep feeding their spawn growth hormones and maybe even some genetic engineering to make the Han Chinese taller and more masculine

asran cocku onry rite boy!

Chang Longwang Only

No geopolitics for your face :feelzez::feelskek::feelskek:
Exactly chinks could have complete control over the world and they will still be ugly ass bugmen that no one wants :feelsclown:

You're retarded, just because China mogs the USA in the economy and political power doesn't mean white girls who don't give a shit about any of that will instantly start flocking for ricers

rice = short = Over

You're retarded, just because China mogs the USA in the economy and political power doesn't mean white girls who don't give a shit about any of that will instantly start flocking for ricers
Yes it does

How many times I have saying as a chink?

None will be given to anything lower than Changs. I am done about the racecoping. No race for your height and face @Zensfy @Pillow City Rev @Saint Cho
Your kind will be in demand by every race of foids. And if foids from outer space visit Earth, they will also want the riceman

Rice seem pretty tame tbh, good business man but don’t export all the labour this time, because they will have all the power theory!

just because China mogs the USA in the economy and political power doesn't mean white girls who don't give a shit about any of that will instantly start flocking for ricers

It doesn’t mog anything incel, they just copied everything whitey did, our error was exporting labour to third world countries, you fucking traitor

Who wants to invest in the yuan lol ruple or pound or gtfo incel