Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some brief (incel-related) thoughts on the U.S. Capitol riot

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
There's a lot I want to say, but I haven't got time for all of it. Most of you who regularly read this forum already know where I stand on the U.S. President's pathetic if not seditious attempts to subvert a free and fair election.

But what I want to say is: members of Congress are not going to forget about what happened yesterday. In the coming months, policymakers and the public will learn more about the mob of domestic terrorists who attempted to take over the U.S. legislature. They will realize that much of the planning took place on major social media sites like Facebook, on alt-tech sites like Gab and Parler, on forums like .win, and on closed communication channels such as Discord and Telegram.

See, the consequences of terrorism go beyond its immediate casualties; it creates political pressure to restrict civil liberties and privacy rights. Over the next months and years, law enforcement and the intelligence community will have an expanded presence in the online world. The Capitol riot has given the federal bureaucracy an increased mandate to surveil online activity and to question domestic ideological extremists. This is not new. In the post-9/11 era, the securocrats have grown rapidly in size, scope, and budget. But this is yet another major opportunity for them to ask for a larger budget -- the FBI's National Security Branch, the DHS' fusion centres, et cetera. And given that numerous lawmakers on both sides of the aisle feared for their own personal safety, they will probably get it in the next appropriations cycle.

Some of you are wondering whether incels will be swept up in the investigative dragnet. Maybe, maybe not. But it reminds me of this report last year by the Texas Department of Public Safety, which argued for increased online surveillance of incels, amongst other groups:

Inceldt

Some of you will undoubtedly claim (as you already have) that the Biden administration will initiate a "crackdown" of incels and perhaps this forum. I believe that to do so is misguided and reflects a lack of nuance -- in a pluralist democracy, there are numerous inputs in the policy process beyond the executive. One should not let their emotions over the culture war form a basis for fear-mongering. There will not be concentration camps or an immediate end to freedom of speech, due process, and judicial review. There is, however, only the slow grind of the bureaucratic state -- a grind that has only grown louder thanks to the retarded MAGA apes.

TL;DR: there will probably be more lurking glownigs here

Last edited:
that whole insurrection was like sex with coomerbrain. Like you showed up with guns and didn't blow a load when you have real pussy in front of you, you just waved your dick around the body, not orgasm, and acted like it was real sex.

There will not be concentration camps or an immediate end to freedom of speech, due process, and judicial review. There is, however, only the slow grind of the bureaucratic state -- a grind that has only grown louder thanks to the retarded MAGA apes.
I predict a rise in the tactics that sleeping giants use, soys will try to control information as much as possible and will dox/harass people to get their way. This pakichad(Raheem Kassam) started a right wing website but a curry foid complained and got the site taken down.

they were cucked, they should have gone ER on those politicians and cleaned america up of much of its evil

Yeah, i'm sure they didn't had any intention of controlling speech before orange man. Keep coping that they will not crush any opposition, even if they do so, you will continue to suck demonrats' cock. But we will see, is not like we are banned from the most part of the internet already.

Too bad there wasn't more niggers with bricks there... Oh well. At least there were crazy jews... So i guess that's better than nothing.

Brutal glow niggers will monitor us harder

they were cucked, they should have gone ER on those politicians and cleaned america up of much of its evil
that insurrection was as gay as a pride parade. Why would you show up with guns only to flaunt them around like a fashion accessory?

Yeah it's like the Charlottesville incident in 2017 that brought down the alt-right and ended up being used to take down a large portion of manosphere groups too simply because of their shared terminology (that a lot of alt-right people co-opted from manosphere groups). As usual right wingers freak out and it backfires and brings down anyone else they might have been "inspired" by.