Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some Dancers Got Crushed By A Giant TV in Hong Kong

MasterRaceRice

MasterRaceRice

Grand Dragon of Incels.is
★★★★
https://7news.com.au/entertainment/...r-during-hong-kong-live-performance-c-7682226
Well done Agent 47
video games hitman GIF

In hong Kong, TV is on you!

WARNING: This video contains material some viewers may find distressing or confronting

What fucking video??

Well this link has it:

What a cancerous site

Based televisioncel

JFL! The TV literally split that one chogger in half.

Just like that and your life is over. Let's be honest, the only reason he became a dancer was because he wanted to be attractive and statusmaxxed enough to attract a Noodlewhore who have extremely high standards. He practiced hard every day and worked hard every day all to have all of it taken away within a second. :cryfeels:

Just like that and your life is over. Let's be honest, the only reason he became a dancer was because he wanted to be attractive and statusmaxxed enough to attract a Noodlewhore who have extremely high standards. He practiced hard every day and worked hard every day all to have all of it taken away within a second. :cryfeels:
I’m not one to celebrate people dying young, but this is gigacope

have extremely high standards.

I meant extremely high standards for Asians, he probably faced hundreds of rejections while Whitey McPokface takes his Oneinits for fun. Now he's dead and a White guy will take his crush.

Screenshot 20220731 021624

He survived but is now wheelchair bound... This is his girlfriend, he was a sex-haver. While I must admit that I feel sad for him, in his 27 years he spent around a decade as a sex-haver, in his life he has experienced more romantically than this entire forum combined.

Fuck you Mo Lee Kai-yin, while I feel sad for you and what happened to you, I hate you for being a sex-haver, fuck all sex-havers.

He survived but is now wheelchair bound... This is his girlfriend, he was a sex-haver.
How long until she dumps his crippled ass?

(and he experiences what is like to be Briffaulted away into sexual oblivion)

Agent 47 working for inceldia confirmed

over for him

thoughts @AsiaCel