Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some girls that shame their families deserve to be killed.

osman27

osman27

Banned
-

typical degenerate hypergamous chad only ethnic foid who hates her culture and religion.

Foids seem to think their fathers, sons, and brothers are the enemy. I've seen them call out their fathers for racism on social media with fake tears in their eyes to get social justice points and likes, and many noodlewhores hire men or convince their white husbands to murder their fathers. And these are the fathers who have, to great cost to themselves financially and in terms of time, allowed them to live in the luxury that allows them to post retarded shit on social media in the first place.

Ms. "A trash"

What an intriguing name

I think the vast majority of this websites userbase are pro honorkilling.
I still support the rule of law. We need to make the law less cucked so killings can be state sponsored.

If your daughter dishonored your family by becoming a whore or doing something to stain your family name, you should be able to enact vengeance.

If your daughter dishonored your family by becoming a whore or doing something to stain your family name, you should be able to enact vengeance.
Cumskins will take your daughter away.

Cumskins will take your daughter away.
Doubt it. Gorillas and humans can't produce children.

They can have sex however