Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel some gymaxxed monkey manlet wanted to fight me at the gym

G

Ghulface113

Banned
-
some gymaxxed manlet with thick eyebrows and an ugly ass face wanted to fight me because of using his machine his towel wasnt there and i started working on my leg workout when he came up to me and started talking rudely i very very rudly and loudly told him wait till i finish my reps and this got him aggresive idk what he wanted all the gym staff calmed that monkey down one gym staff dude came up to me and told me to go and speak with the guy i told him dont make me go there before i rip that guy apart i wanted to legit from behind hit him with a dumbell like jeffrey dahmer did to one of his victims lol crack that manlets skull and show my dominance thur violence fucckk that was annoying

sounds like a fakecel, most people find me too creepy to even look at

sounds like a fakecel, most people find me too creepy to even look at
im not a fakecel ppl get annoyed when they look at me i look ugly below average i wanna post myself in media but they wont let me wtf

most arabs and middle easterns are the gymmaxxing types, so not unexpected
the nigga was scared of me i looked at him with a death stare he came afterwards shook my hand and apoligiyed like a bitch:feelskek::feelskek:

Use punctuation greycel.
Your dumbass gym stories aren't ID worthy either.
Quality of greys is ridiculously low. I could program bots that make higher quality posts.

tbf it seems English is his second or third language
My English sucks too because it's my second language, but at least I use punctuation and paragraphs.
Do you think I'm too harsh on people?

My English sucks too because it's my second language, but at least I use punctuation and paragraphs.
trust me youre not too harsh at all im very rude in public and extremly arrogant when someone speaksss to me idc about anyones feelings and get aroused by people in pain or people being upset

don't worry. OP is a larper
im almost 18 and a tallcel im 6 4 in height i never kissed a girl or hugged a girl in my life girls dont even treat me like an animal cuz animals get treated way better its so brutal the reason why i have female bone structure is cuz i got a chromosone disorder like im the farthest away from a chad i used to have a mickey mouse voice as a kid and everyone bullied me very harshly i get bullied by everyone i just wanna fucking die :feelsrope::feelscry: i never even held a girls hand im such a looser even incels dont wanna talk to me its 100 percent cuz of my looks not at all my personality i used to be kind to ppl never was mean at all my looks ruin my whole life it never even began almost fucking 18 wtf :worryfeels: never had sex never had my first kiss never even felt anything from a girl complete fucking lack of female love or any form of love for a fact

I'm not going to criticize someone for not having mastered english tbh. it's impressive to know 2-3 languages as is.
yee i know good english i just cant like write sentences right i cant even right shit right in german im a bit dumb f

based for having a backbone

These man let’s always try to fight anyone they see as weaker they should be hanged

I bitched out from a lot of fights too with manlets and all other