Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious some kids here are so toxic

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
"NOOOOO YOU CAN'T TRY AND PLAY YOUR CARDS WITH GIRLS!! WOW YOU GOT HER NUMBER???????? FAKECELLLLL OUTTTT REPORTED TO MOOOOOOOOOODDSSSS !!!!
500040800712 23559

just stop it. you make me cringe kid.
if you don't feel happy to your fellow BLACKPILLer bro that he ascended or about to ascend then kys unironically you little bitter piece of reddit shit you're not any better than sluts

y'all being toxic, be a decent human bean :soy::soy::soy::soy:

CringeToxicKids.co

The problem is, you're coming on an incel forum to brag. Congrats on ascending, but wouldn't that mean you're no longer incel and shouldn't be here? Maybe read the rules. No bragging

The problem is, you're coming on an incel forum to brag. Congrats on ascending, but wouldn't that mean you're no longer incel and shouldn't be here? Maybe read the rules. No bragging
you're right actually and the thread was about users who genuinely try to escape inceldom/failing to, i see no problem when they share their stories.

I think it's low IQ to brag about something as small as getting a phone number. This will do nothing but bring hatred from people here your way, a warning and possibly a ban, and the girl will most likely flake on you anyway. It's a worst of both worlds move. A phone number doesn't guarantee anything at all.

if you don't feel happy to your fellow BLACKPILLer bro that he ascended or about to ascend then kys unironically you little bitter piece of reddit shit you're not any better than sluts
I'm not here to feel happy about anyone ascending. This is not a support group where I congratulate you on your achievement to inflate your ego.
If you want to brag then go on reddit and brag as much as you want, NOT HERE.

Members here are already frustrated with their lives and the last thing they want is a fakecel throwing it in their faces about how they ascended.

Last edited:
I'm not here to feel happy about anyone ascending. This is not a support group where I congratulate you on your achievement to inflate your ego.

Members here are already frustrated with their lives and the last thing they want is a fakecel throwing it on their faces about how they ascended.
Description of this site : ''A support community for incels, men that struggle with and are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying.'' This place is in fact a support group. Not defending people bragging though, you're right on that one.

It isn't that anybody is jealous or whatever, we are just trying to prevent another catastrophe from happening. Let's make this crystal clear: AWALT. We all know how it's going to end, it's not a question of IF it's a question of WHEN. Case and point: Brendio. Ascension is a myth im afraid, only sex droids can save you now.

every time I hear someone use the word "toxicity" I know they started using the internet in the mid 2010s.

Members here are already frustrated with their lives and the last thing they want is a fakecel throwing it in their faces about how they ascended.

Description of this site : ''A support community for incels, men that struggle with and are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying.'' This place is in fact a support group. Not defending people bragging though, you're right on that one.
This. It's insane how many youngcels here haven't EVER even made attempts at trying to get into relationships, and yet call me a fakecel LOL (I'm 24 KHHV). It wasn't my intention to brag with that post, although I can see why it would come across that way, especially how I worded some things. I just wanted to share objectively my experience on dating app Tinder to give some 4/10 "physically unattractive" guys on here some hope. After all without hope, why are you even living still? Just go fucking kill yourself or go ER if you don't have any hope. Or LDAR and be miserable on here for the rest of your life JFL :feelskek: Yes the blackpill is real, but you have to make the best out of your situation. It is not IMPOSSIBLE to get into relationships if you're 4/10 low-tier normie or 3/10 incel tier looking. And for those people here that considered 5 matches in 3 months and 9000 right swipes brag, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? Chad gets hundreds of matches in a day. The self-loathing and self-destruction mentality of some the people here is insane.

FYI I got a warning for it and the thread was deleted JFL :feelskek:

Just be a toxic kid theory.

girls dont just fucking hand out their number to anyone that asks. its definitely suspicious when an "incel" here is getting girls numbers.

I think it's low IQ to brag about something as small as getting a phone number. This will do nothing but bring hatred from people here your way, a warning and possibly a ban, and the girl will most likely flake on you anyway. It's a worst of both worlds move. A phone number doesn't guarantee anything at all.

Can confirm. In my approaching semi-blackpilled days I got at least 5 numbers. 4 of them ghosted me never replied. 1 of them was a girl from my work she replied 1 word sentences also started ghosting me at work and not come to shift when I'm in the shift. Legit over for me.
girls dont just fucking hand out their number to anyone that asks. its definitely suspicious when an "incel" here is getting girls numbers.

They do when they want you to fuck off. It's easier to give a number and ghost then it is to be bothered with cringe incel approach for 20mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back