Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Some kind of sick joke, mang?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I prayed to and sought the intercession of the one in my avi that perhaps id find a chica as she’s known to help ppl find significant others, among other things, mang

Then Jenny enters my life n shiet. Just one problem tho… the chicas fuckin engaged, mang… unless theres gonna be future trouble in paradise between her and her fiancé soon enough or some shit(pls pls pls):feelsaww:

10746BE9 422F 42D5 8B39 2B7D62476645

I prayed to and sought the intercession of the one in my avi that perhaps id find a chica as she’s known to help ppl find significant others, among other things, mang

Then Jenny enters my life n shiet. Just one problem tho… the chicas fuckin engaged, mang… unless theres gonna be future trouble in paradise between her and her fiancé soon enough or some shit(pls pls pls):feelsaww:
What does Jenny's fancy man look like?

What does she look like?

tbh , trying to ask a foid out when you're an incel is hard but defenitly much harder when she's engaged

tbh , trying to ask a foid out when you're an incel is hard but defenitly much harder when she's engaged
I hope something interferes with her engagement, mang :feelsdevil:

5’10” or so latina, mang
If a foid heightmogs you, it is truly over. It is pure suifuel walking around campus and seeing so many girls taller than me. JFL.

If a foid heightmogs you, it is truly over. It is pure suifuel walking around campus and seeing so many girls taller than me. JFL.
Not utterly over, necessarily… a couple of weeks ago, there was a married couple who visited the church and the foid had to have been 6’2” or some shit, and her husband was noticeably shorter than her, mang

>when an inkler meets a girl that says 2 nice words to him after a lifetime in the romantic desert

Losing your mind over a woman with a fiancé on an incel forum.

Beyond over, I’m sorry.

I may be grAY but I’m right mang

Life is a sick joke in general tbh :feelsrope:.

Wow a girl Greek named jenny i met and liked the other day

i still postmog and joindate mog you

Stop using mang like a dumbass nigger fucking zoomer