Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
MizantropMarian

MizantropMarian

Banned
-
:feelsclown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you from looksmax.org

Nope, we all want love. You are just triggered cause you arent being hailed here as a Chad and at the same time, everyone hates you because you are a bragging clown. I told you, you are just some retarded gym normie looking for validation.
Imagine trying to assert dominance on an incel forum :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: put your shirt on retard

Nope, we all want love. You are just triggered cause you arent being hailed here as a Chad and at the same time, everyone hates you because you are a bragging clown. I told you, you are just some retarded gym normie looking for validation.
I want to be hated

I want to be hated
You will quickly be forgotten dw. Itll only take one click from an admin, and no one will remember you after 10 mins, you aint the first and wont be the last.

Something feels off about this.

You are in the wrong place, you are a troll. Theres no such thing as "deserve"

Is that video OF op or is he just referencing it? If it’s him he’s a Chadlite and needs permaban

Is that video OF op or is he just referencing it? If it’s him he’s a Chadlite and needs permaban
Normie. Not Chadlite.
Still a retarded attention seeker.

Why do you record videos instead of just writing? Do you just want to flex or what?

Call mods for this man I'm sick of seeing his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.