Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some people are born with the best package whilst I’m born with the worst package possible

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Good things usually come in combination.

What privileged people got:
Good genes + good development + supportive parents + friends + good career thanks to the above mentioned factors + attractive partner thanks to the above mentioned factors

What I got:
Bad genes + bad development + abusive father + bluepilled mother + no friends + NEET due to lifelong depression + no gf due to the above mentioned factors.

Life is pure luck. If I can’t be reincarnated into the first category then I’d rather choose not to be born. What’s the point of living as a permanent secondary character who can only watch how the privileged live their extravagant lives? FUCK IT!

What I got:
Bad genes + bad development + abusive father + bluepilled mother + no friends + NEET due to lifelong depression + no gf due to the above mentioned factors. +broken dick

:yes:

Other guys got go have sex with foids their age while they were teens while we are rotting here into our 20s while they are making good money and finding someone to settle down with