Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some serious senior year venting

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I have been one of the shortest kids and one of the most mentally disabled since childhood
I haven't had a good life since I was a child.
I was bullied every day at school, the girls in the class always looked at me with disgust
I have been at the bottom of human society since I was a child, so I hate this world
It's just adults feeding me a concept
Because you are disabled, you are born worse than others, so you should work harder than others
As long as you work hard, you will get better in the future
Driven by the hatred of this world, I have worked hard since I was a child
Study study study every day and night
Then try to hide your heart
I thought I finally made it once I made it to college
Maybe not respected in society, but at least not as humiliated as before
As a result, in 2022, I am still living as lowly as before, with this guy as a reminder of how I failed life
Looks height and race. I have no positive qualities out of LHR the three most best tenets of the world itself. I'm less than human scum. I am the shit of this world.
[UWSL]Yet this still makes me live in the lie of trying to succeed[/UWSL]
Obviously those adults who talk about hard work all day long
They don't care what happens to you
All they care about is whether they become rich and powerful or marry a stacy model
If people see your hard work congrats because you are not genetic trash
Cause a pathetic 5'5'' ugly ethnic trash like me, nobody cares if you STEMmaxx or NEETmaxx.
This is the age when Elliot Rodgers and Seng Hui Cho went on his rampage, by that time I was 15, and I said to myself, I wouldn't be a virgin when I reach 22. I would have the things that people have, and I would defeat all the normies via sheer IQ alone.
Boy I was wrong

IT'S OVER

Last edited:
This brootal story/poem is representative of every ricecel and currycel upbringing.

Do you want a relationship?