Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some SJW types that say "you're so hateful" are just projecting

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I see it typically on twitter and cucktears the typical argument "inkwells are so hateful and angry, if they weren't like that they would get laid :soy: ". Then two seconds later you see them tweeting that all men should die because of muh patriarchy or cheering because some soldiers of a country they don't like got blown up, or someone from their opposite political ideas got beat up. Look at yourselves first before talking about hate :feelskek:

It's incredibly hypocritical. Honestly, they're worse than a lot of the most radical incels on this website. Also, incel tears make it seem like the reason we can't get femoids is because we're too hateful, when we weren't hateful until the constant rejections by them. Regardless of if we are nice or angry, we still get rejected.

inkwells of whom 99.9% bad words online is the worst crime they ever committed are the biggest threat to humanity but 3rd world savages flooding into western countries and raping kids and stabbing people or men abusing the tranny laws to rape women in prison and toilets are not a big deal to them

It's incredibly hypocritical. Honestly, they're worse than a lot of the most radical incels on this website. Also, incel tears make it seem like the reason we can't get femoids is because we're too hateful, when we weren't hateful until the constant rejections by them. Regardless of if we are nice or angry, we still get rejected.

Hateful thugs slay.

"uhm, maybe if you wouldnt call foids foids you would get pussy :soy::foidSoy:"

Hateful thugs slay.
I wouldn't say they're thugs tbh most are larpers. Except if they're in antifa in that case they will beat you up but only if you're not looking or if you're outnumbered.

I wouldn't say they're thugs tbh most are larpers. Except if they're in antifa in that case they will beat you up but only if you're not looking or if you're outnumbered.
I meant thugs and other criminals.

Also they always seem to be the ones starting arguments or overreacting to pretty normal things. Incels definitely keep to themselves more

Everything normies and women say is projection.

wow man i don't give a fuck

society is backwards. women and criminals are worshipped while decent hardworking men are spit on.