Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some sub-saharan countries are more economically developed than many Muslims countries.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It doesn't matter if they rely on natural resources since many Muslim countries also rely on natural resources.
People associate poverty and backwardness with sub-saharan Africa when many Muslim countries are even poorer than some relatively stable African countries.
Also some European countries are poorer than Gabon and Botswana. jlf

Yeah but just becauses wages are higher doesn't mean the roads are paved

Romans were poorer than africa is now, but they had roads and bridges

Don't base wealth by total money. That is inaccurate. Compare how much money the average citizen has. That gives a MUCH more accurate result.

which European countries are poorer than Gabor or Botswana? Moldova?

yeah, India is is 5th economy in the world but it's a definition of a shithole, perfect example. And China isn't on par with West or Japan in terms of development.

It doesn't matter if they rely on natural resources since many Muslim countries also rely on natural resources.
People associate poverty and backwardness with sub-saharan Africa when many Muslim countries are even poorer than some relatively stable African countries.
sonic-tails.gif

Yea this post is so wierd you could never pay me to live in the best nigger country (they still got hiv on loose)

we wuz kangz n shiet nigga

which European countries are poorer than Gabor or Botswana? Moldova?
I look at nominal GDP (per capita). Belarus, Moldova, Kosovo and Ukraine are poorer than Botswana and all these countries + Albania and Bosnia are poorer than Gabon.

yeah, India is is 5th economy in the world but it's a definition of a shithole, perfect example. And China isn't on par with West or Japan in terms of development.
Per capita ( nominal ) India is very low. Only 138 number.

Yea this post is so wierd you could never pay me to live in the best nigger country (they still got hiv on loose)
How do you know if many Muslim countries are better?
These primitive low iq apes destroyed highly developed civilizations such as Persian and Christian North Africa.

Even if that is true, Sub Saharans are lower IQ, have higher murder rates, inferior infrastructure and less food/water

Depends

The women are cute and rent is cheap:feelshmm:

True but there isnt a single sub saharan country that could compete in any way
I'm sure South Africa has more solid industrial base than countries you listed.

If the United States were not financing Israel's war machine in the Middle East, their countries would be superior to those of Africa. It's hard to keep a country going when you're constantly bombarded.

If the United States were not financing Israel's war machine in the Middle East, their countries would be superior to those of Africa. It's hard to keep a country going when you're constantly bombarded.
No one bombs Tajikistan.

These primitive low iq apes destroyed highly developed civilizations such as Persian and Christian North Africa.
I didnt say they are but you said nigger nations are better to live at than poorest area of europe like?

Gahana is probably one of the most developed African nation and that's due to whites building it so they could get aluminum. Lake volta wouldn't exist without American construction. Not counting south Africa when it still has whites.

The UAE are highly developed even if it's due to oil. Sorry to say but it does have far superior infrastructure compared to much of the Balkans or moldova of course half those places are borderline war zones.

Kenya and Tanzania look pretty nice, I would live in one of those places if I had to live in Africa tbh.