Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some things in life are only valuable when they're EASY, sex and relationships are among them

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
There are things that the harder they are to get the more value they have when you finally get them, for example a new world record, or a new scientific discovery, the difficulty makes the end result more attractive

But this doesn't apply to sex and romantic relationships, the harder they are to get the more repellent the end result is, people don't congratulate an ugly man for getting a good looking woman, they'll just hate him even more for not "staying in his lane"

The easiness is one of the main factors of romance, it must come naturally, if it's difficult it's not romantic anymore and the sex just becomes prostitution, hard to get means they never liked you in the first place which defeats the whole purpose

@CopingForBrutality Any curry having sex is not real sex, it's prostitution

Are there any curry foids who find their curry husbands to be attractive?
That's gynocentric thinking. You should also ask how their husband find those ugly hairy poojeetas attractive :lul: :lul: :lul:

Are there any curry foids who find their curry husbands to be attractive?
Maybe 1% of curry men MAX, the rest are just father of their children and not a romantic partner

That's gynocentric thinking. You should also ask how their husband find those ugly hairy poojeetas attractive :lul: :lul: :lul:
Piss off with your gynocentric thinking bs. It's important for foids to find the opposite member to be atleast attractive or else the whole transaction falls flat. It's mutual exchange. You are thinking about this the wrong way.

Maybe 1% of curry men MAX, the rest are just father of their children and not a romantic partner
Figured as much. Curries are special in the regard that both females and males find each other to be repulsive but foids of course find them even more unfuckable due to the whole hypergamous mindset.

Upper caste curry whores are hot
Cope, she's lower caste btw :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I like only Upper caste whores
Of course, Buddhists act as "we waz anti-caste and sheit :feelstastyman:" But in reality, Buddha supported the Varna system and mocked others for inter-Varna marriages.

Buddhism is just a virtue signalling religion

Of course, Buddhists act as "we waz anti-caste and sheit :feelstastyman:" But in reality, Buddha supported the Varna system and mocked others for inter-Varna marriages.

Buddha was against the caste superiority and irrational superstition of purity and impurity of caste, but on the other hand he was ok with caste endogamous marriage

Why you brag Buddhism here, I like Upper caste whores is only my personal choice, it doesn't have any link to Buddhism, just like you have preference for Tamil whores

Why you brag Buddhism here, I like Upper caste whores is only my personal choice, it doesn't have any link to Buddhism, just like you have preference for Tamil whores
If a Brahmin said that he would be “casteist” but if others say it, it’s just a preference bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back