Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR some users here are really cucked

SmhChan

SmhChan

Major
★★★
The way some of the users do chad-worshipping, harp on about male disposability, or talk about muh nature makes them look like more cucked than most redditors. Alright, you're unfuckable, but have some self-respect. That's it

JoinedFeb 16, 2023Posts24
incels are disposable and worthless and i am one of them. now gfus

Last edited:

SmhChan

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 16, 2023Posts24

Well, if you're here OP, you're unfuckable too.
Or you're a fakecel if you actually were :feelswhere:

Based.
Never let a women ruin your day and self-confidence.

Recognizing any of these things isn't cuckery and has virtually nothing to do with self-respect. The "self-respect" you're rambling on about is just cope

How is talking about male disposability and evolutionary psychology cucked? Self-respect or not, normies will toss you to the curb and exile you from the tribe for being a low status, 'excess' male. It's not a respect thing, it's just social reality and the behavior of other people.

If one doesnt acknowledge that reality, then you set yourself up to be cucked by normies who want to fuck you over.

Recognizing any of these things isn't cuckery and has virtually nothing to do with self-respect. The "self-respect" you're rambling on about is just cope

2D7DAAA7 1F41 467A 9C5D DB53F3F4165B

Agree with the Chad part. We all know that Chad lives life on easy mode, gets what he wants and gets away with everything. But that's no reason to write under every fucking post how easy Chad has it. Some users here are really obsessed with Chad to an unhealthy level

the other one wasn't gay either, it was an heterosexual man
your just as bad as @DarkStarDown saying his avi isnt a foid in that armour

Well, if you're here OP, you're unfuckable too.
Or you're a fakecel if you actually were :feelswhere:
i dont think he was saying your unfuckable as a insult but more of a recognizing reality. and hes not wrong about some men here being cucks

i dont think he was saying your unfuckable as a insult but more of a recognizing reality. and hes not wrong about some men here being cucks
It's true, but the way he said it sounded like a "hehe incels i have sex and you don't"

It's true, but the way he said it sounded like a "hehe incels i have sex and you don't"
maybe it just because were so used to people who do act like
"hehe incels i have sex and you don't"
saying that. but i know what u mean i felt the same wau

Cucks really piss me off. I could never be a cuck. Have some self respect, no matter how big of a virgin you are.

You’re right that users here need to develop more self-respect. But self-respect has nothing to do with being blackpilled and understanding human nature, logic etc.

you can be blackpilled, you have a good understanding of human nature and logic etc, while still maintaining self-respect.

The blackpill is a nihilistic philosophy. I hate when retards consume nihilism with “defeatism”. Nihilism is all about understanding that life is meaningless, it has nothing to do with accepting defeat, accepting yourself as a loser, not having self-respect etc.

The way some of the users do chad-worshipping, harp on about male disposability, or talk about muh nature makes them look like more cucked than most redditors. Alright, you're unfuckable, but have some self-respect. That's it
self-respect is a fucking lie if you are genetic trash