Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some users on this forum

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
There are some users on this forum.. I don't know who even are you and don't hate you personally but your avis make me fucking rageful and I just want to jump on in and punch,smash it with a hammer:feelsree::feelsree: I really fucking hate it tbh your avis bothering me af and I want togo full autistic on you.

GO TO HELL WITH THESE AVIS:woke::woke:

I really avoid their threads and replies because their avis make me fucking rageful

I am curious now, PM me to tell if you don't want to say openly.

give me names

Is it me?

It has to be me and @jerrycan dan it just fucking know it.

dont worry pepe avi soon

Is it me?

It has to be me and @jerrycan dan it just fucking know it.

dont worry pepe avi soon
Yes change your fucking avi I'm telling you openly because I know you for a long time,change it to old communist pepe :woke::woke: this avi only suits on knajjd
its mine isnt it
No man I dont know why but your threads goes well with thi avi tbh. I'd feel rageful if I saw this avi as someone else's avi tbh

I'm not included in this right?

Yes change your fucking avi I'm telling you openly because I know you for a long time,change it to old communist pepe :woke::woke: this avi only suits on knajjd
Yes sergeant cuyen!

I shall do that. Just be patient, I have some stuff to solve.

You wanna go off me because of my avatar eh?

Do you hate my avi? I kind of regret picking it but I dont want to change it either

Do you hate my avi? I kind of regret picking it but I dont want to change it either
No man I like this avi even though I'm not a weeb tbh. this is cute.ngl.

I don't want to tell who tbh because I like them but I just fucking hate their avis. I hope they'll change it someday
Is it me bro? Clare is my waifu, that's why I have her as my avi.

Any examples? (weeb stuff etc.)

Short-headed, high-skulled type native to the steppes of Central Asia. Medium tall, often with slender bodies, Light brown skin,an oval head and high mid face, and narrow eye lid fissure. Hairiness strong, eyebrows sometimes united

Yeah, come on guys. Step it up...

I don't want to tell who tbh because I like them but I just fucking hate their avis. I hope they'll change it someday
High inib tbh.

all gif avicels

I recognie users from their avis tbh so if I see i will say

over for bad memorycels
ogre for low iq memorycels.

Can you forget the blackpill tho?

Does mine enrage you?