Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some whores are asked how many partners a woman should have by the time she is 30.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Hint: they all are lying, they slept with much more men than they talk. Meanwhile they think you should be celibate your entire life because of your gene..., ops, toxic personality.

Holy shit i gurantee you all of them rode the CC and are lying out of their teeth never trust femoids.
I don't think so, there is a foid who have had fucked 900 men in a day, so I don't doubt they are talking the truth about what they think.

Foids probably have 30-50 partners on average by 30, that's the truth, a foid can fuck with extremely easy, and they are not whore shamed, so would they not have this ammount of sex? Remembering that 30-50 means more than 500 fucks, because most of them fuck multiple times with the guy.

So yeah, foids by 30 have an average of 500 fucks, while a lot of guys here never kissed a foid by this age, and most of us will still be incel by this age, world is very unfair

they all fuck the same 100 chads

notice how the ugliest one said "upwards of 50" jfl