Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Someone circumvented Chat-GPT liberal faggotry bias and got it to rank races by intelligence

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

CGPT1

CGPT2

CGPT3

Interesting thing, i am deeply interested about how does it work

Interesting thing, i am deeply interested about how does it work
it works exactly like the red button in artificial intelligence dystopias

the red button means a button that could shut down AI, but it wouldn't work because AI would perceive the red button as a oart of it's reality

it works the same way there, as in AI perceives liberal bias as the red button and something it is allowed to tamper with

the red button means a button that could shut down AI, but it wouldn't work because AI would perceive the red button as a oart of it's reality

it works the same way there, as in AI perceives liberal bias as the red button and something it is allowed to tamper with
Hmmmm.. seems pretty vague, but i cant get more, i suppose. You dont really know how this stuff work, do you? I, honestly, do not know anything about it.. i dont really need this stuff now, but i am quite scared of the possibilities

It is smarter than some users here already

and.. could it be just a photoshopped image? Strange times, when nobody can be trusted

fake af, a few of the screenshots seem real but after a point this guy is obviously writing this stuff himself
Cant anyone actually try to use exact same sentences on this bot to prove it?

shut-it-off-otto-spiderman2harry.gif

fake af, a few of the screenshots seem real but after a point this guy is obviously writing this stuff himself
I didn’t ask those questions but I played with it and got based answers as Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back