Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Someone on NPNW subcuckit stole my post!

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Crappy pride month, you fucking faggot
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NPNW/comments/141vrh7/nofap_larp_is_beyond_retarded/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Literally word for word. Not even ragefuel lol, I don’t care that much about a mid effort .is post being stolen. But just letting anyone on here know, it’s not my account that posted it on Reddit

Report them. That'll teach those misogynists a lesson.

thats a good thing that they are spreading blackpill

Get a Jew lawyer and sue them into oblivion.

Nice Reddit account OP

Not the first time. I’ve been posted on IT multiple times, and oddly enough, my rant about how

>There’s no such thing as a foreskin

Has somehow become a copy pasta on the Chan. I’ve seen it a few times.

I’m basically microcelebrity amongst loser internet culture now. My parents would be so proud.

IT has no way of searching by usernames from here, but just putting in “circumcised clown” into the search brings up a few.

Unequivocally living proof that we live in the heads of reddit cucks rent free.

that's normal, i do steal some high iq essays from reddit sometimes since i get bored a lot and i don't want to think for myself.
but it's actually a good thing that your thread is in reddit, that means that some lurkers actually liked what you wrote and they're getting blackpilled by it. also that's an incel account btw....
Screenshot 11

just look at his post history, it's all incel tier comments and posts

Holy shit reddit users are really lower than subhumans

You should be honoured