Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

someone post a good mmo/ jrpg that came out recently

• Thread starter Deleted member 2853
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2853

Self-banned
-
tired of uni, just going to ldar until i get kicked out and can neet at my parents house. I have 600 dollars to spend and a decent computer, was thinking of picking up monster hunter and a ps4 or maybe play the tales of mothership series. Also was considering playing final fantasy 14.

Nier Automata

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Nier Automata

was on my list, is it better on console or pc?

Tales of berseria although it's almost a year old at this point ( my favorite JRPG atm)

Ni no kuni part 2 is coming soon and the new ys game looks good

Facade said:
Tales of berseria although it's almost a year old at this point ( my favorite JRPG atm)
Ni no kuni part 2 is coming soon and the new ys game looks good

Hello.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
What anime is your avatar and signature from?

It's from fairy tail.

The anime had a good concept but major execution,power scaling and pacing issues that ruined it.

The character itself is still extremely good.

The Old Republic was cool. The only mmo that sucked me in. Or Stalker Online (now Szone online), when I played this there was absolutely nothing to do and it was still enjoyable experience. But I used to have internet social skills back then and actually liked to talk to people in game.