Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone threw a shitty chinese 37 inch TV from 2005 in the trash and its fully working

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Their loss, It was worth 2500 in 2005 but prolly worth like 80 dollar today, Image is horrible tho as usual since its old as fuck but gives me a big monitor to monitor the normiecucks of discord with, Atleast i can read what the fucking thing says

160 image jvc lt37s601 4109243781

Shit aint ugly its just old asf image

MINE NOW!

I remember, I am a NEET so im a bottom feeder, I must take what i can get.

Last edited:
TV are super cheap now, it’s become a race to the bottom. Now they are making money not when you buy a tv but from them spying on you and serving you ads.

Its may be an old shitty tv but at least it’s free and no smart shit.
IMG 2009

white trash
Haters gonna hate, I have a 800 dollar sony 55 inch beforehand, I dont think that ricecel TV is trash and not made by whites, Neither are my JVC TV, Cope harder you racetraitor calling me white trash.

Theres a reason your on my ignorelist, Were incels at the bottom, White trash or not doesnt matter.

But i for one am not white trash, I AM A NEET! HIKKIKOMORI, I KNOW WHAT I AM, YOUR WORD IS JUST WORDS KEK, COPE HARDER!

Last edited:
TV are super cheap now, it’s become a race to the bottom. Now they are making money not when you buy a tv but from them spying on you and serving you ads.

Its may be an old shitty tv but at least it’s free and no smart shit.
View attachment 1095902
I have a smart TV but i dont even use it because its too far from my computer and i got no table for it kek too big for this little Table, The JVC fits perfectly on the small Table near my PC, Currently have BTC live on it.

wasnt meant to be serious. mr. seething op

Their loss, It was worth 2500 in 2005 but prolly worth like 80 dollar today, Image is horrible tho as usual since its old as fuck but gives me a big monitor to monitor the normiecucks of discord with, Atleast i can read what the fucking thing says

View attachment 1095900
Shit aint ugly its just old asf image

MINE NOW!

I remember, I am a NEET so im a bottom feeder, I must take what i can get.
based

I take everything serious in this dog eat dog world!
why jfl. paranoid? you are basically me but 15 years younger. but yes keep me on ignore.

op read my short story time thread. the foid in the story was from your area.

That’s how I got my TV

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Lucky. You struck gold.

Yes because you have an anime pfp
I dont even watch anime anymore but i remember i did back until 2018

Rem has a special place in my heart tho.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back