Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Someone wrote a whole article about me

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I just googled my username on here and this showed up. here

It's scary though. Those normans are monitoring us 24/7. Careful guys.. don't ever share any personal info, pictures etc..

the guy who wrote it is a fat, old boomer incel in denial

Surviving the trumpocalypse

We Hunted the Mammoth tracks and mocks the white male rage underlying the rise of Trump and Trumpism. This blog is NOT a safe space; given the subject matter -- misogyny and hate -- there's really no way it could be.

jfl with leftist white knights

Looks like you are statusmaxed.

Incels in denial make posts about us.

Damn I'm jelly. I wish someone would write an article about me. You're famous bro.

The way they obsesse about us is truely pathetic ngl.

Most of them are just profile pictures or threads I posted on, but that's actually scary.

Fuck them i don't even care anymore

This is scary, man. We're being stalked. They're collecting everything we say on here to label us as terrorists.
Agree, this is getting really scary I even asked one of the mods to delete some threads that I talked about the bullying in my workplace, because I think I gave to much information, I'm going to try to be more careful

These people are dangerous. Being a Incel should be grounds for involuntary 72-hour psychiatric hospitalization.
:soy::soy::soy:

fuck what these people think. they are not your parents

David Futrelle JFL

This disgusting fat homosexual (he looks demon possessed like all homosexuals) gets paid gold by Jews to shit on males.

Get a real work in a factory/farm, you filthy disgusting obese sodomite. Fuck you and those filthy kikes who pay you.

:soy:"The day these dorks realize that nobody should live just to reproduce, and that not-reproducing doesn’t mean you’re dead or anywhere near it, is the day they all finally cease to be hideous and a waste of protoplasm. ":soy:

Tell this to the normies in my workplace who humiliate me for not having a girl to fuck, for being a ugly virgin, tell this for the social circles that I will never be able to participate and because of that I will fail in my professional career, tell this to the fucking world who consider as trash men who are not desirable in any way to reproduce, cuck fucking faggot

No need to watch us. What will harm them is their own poor choices. They will probably eat each other up when the economic collapse comes.
Welfare can't be kept up forever, the US National Debt is more than 20 trillion dollars. Sooner or later there will be another 1930/2008 depression/recession.

The 2008 was too soft. I'm hoping for a much more brutal recession the next time so that USA, EU and NATO will crush under their own weight.

David Futrelle JFL

This disgusting fat homosexual (he looks demon possessed like all homosexuals) gets paid gold by Jews to shit on males.

View attachment 101691

Get a real work in a factory/farm, you filthy disgusting obese sodomite. Fuck you and those filthy kikes who pay you.

Thenks, homie I needed that

they can suck muh dick

"We hunted the mammoth"
Consider that a badge of honor. Gonna be hilarious when they fuck up and dox and endanger a blackcel or muslimcel one day

:soy:"The day these dorks realize that nobody should live just to reproduce, and that not-reproducing doesn’t mean you’re dead or anywhere near it, is the day they all finally cease to be hideous and a waste of protoplasm. ":soy:

Tell this to the normies in my workplace who humiliate me for not having a girl to fuck, for being a ugly virgin, tell this for the social circles that I will never be able to participate and because of that I will fail in my professional career, tell this to the fucking world who consider as trash men who are not desirable in any way to reproduce, cuck fucking faggot
Society always pretends that their bullshit is sweet and we have the problem. The way we are and feel is in fact a product of being treated like shit from everyone. But they refuse to acknowledge the truth.

It's scary though. Those normans are monitoring us 24/7. Careful guys.. don't ever share any personal info, pictures etc..
i miss your old avi

You aint even a wizard yet nibba and you get articles written about you? Sheeeeit.

I will never be featured because all of my posts are either extremely high IQ or moderately amusing.

We are celebrities! Cucks have too much time on their hands! :cool::cool::cool:
"We hunted the mammoth"
Consider that a badge of honor. Gonna be hilarious when they fuck up and dox and endanger a blackcel or muslimcel one day
You aint even a wizard yet nibba and you get articles written about you? Sheeeeit.

I will never be featured because all of my posts are either extremely high IQ or moderately amusing.

This independent "journalist" lives alone in Chicago with his two cats. He has become so emasculated that he now embodies the crazy cat lady stereotype JFL.

Good, I'm glad fags are watching. Maybe they'll learn something.

Mogs me.

Imagine being as gay as the cuck who writes that blog.

I remember some newspaper wrote a whole article about a thread I created about rape within marriage. Many of us have made it in the media. I was featured on Cucktears dozens of times, too.

It'll probably happen in Sweden first, but it could happen anywhere in the West. Once the number of Muslim and other Third World immigrants reaches a tipping point, they'll rise up and say fuck white liberal democracy and its bullshit laws, and just start killing white liberal males and raping white liberal women. I'll be laughing when it happens. There will be no poetic justice more beautiful than watching those left-wing faggots and feminists get slaughtered, raped, and tortured by the very immigrants they invited into their countries.

And a personal note to the retarded, cocksucking piece of shit behind "We Hunted Da Mammoff" (you're seriously overcompensating for something with that name): The only WE is US. WE know you're alone. You're a fat ugly incel in denial who's hated by everyone. The women you white knight for hate you. The Muslim immigrants you want in the West hate you. As you spend day after day alone in your shitty apartment you're desperately trying to convince yourself that you're something more than a worthless, subhuman tub of feces with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. So you try to compensate by taking the most cowardly route possible, by picking on the group already most marginalized and oppressed by society - incels. You think you're some sort of white knight hero. You are nothing. You will always be nothing. You have no friends, and don't deserve any. When you die, alone and miserable, no one will care, and no one will even find your corpse until it starts stinking enough to bother the neighbors.

I almost feel like making deliberately edgy posts to get featured on inceltears.

Lol at the tagline "Surviving the trumpocalypse."

It'll probably happen in Sweden first, but it could happen anywhere in the West. Once the number of Muslim and other Third World immigrants reaches a tipping point, they'll rise up and say fuck white liberal democracy and its bullshit laws, and just start killing white liberal males and raping white liberal women. I'll be laughing when it happens. There will be no poetic justice more beautiful than watching those left-wing faggots and feminists get slaughtered, raped, and tortured by the very immigrants they invited into their countries.

And a personal note to the retarded, cocksucking piece of shit behind "We Hunted Da Mammoff" (you're seriously overcompensating for something with that name): The only WE is US. WE know you're alone. You're a fat ugly incel in denial who's hated by everyone. The women you white knight for hate you. The Muslim immigrants you want in the West hate you. As you spend day after day alone in your shitty apartment you're desperately trying to convince yourself that you're something more than a worthless, subhuman tub of feces with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. So you try to compensate by taking the most cowardly route possible, by picking on the group already most marginalized and oppressed by society - incels. You think you're some sort of white knight hero. You are nothing. You will always be nothing. You have no friends, and don't deserve any. When you die, alone and miserable, no one will care, and no one will even find your corpse until it starts stinking enough to bother the neighbors.
Someone give this guy a medal, i couldn't have put it in better words myself

Spot on bud, his cats will probably eat his body JFL!

It is a waste of time. There is nothing new or interesting about us.

Fuck youre famous

David Cucktrelle again?

Yeah there is some results on google about my name too, normies discussing screenshots of posts I have made etc

Giga IQ, truly well done man. :feelsokman:

calls you teenager and young man , authour doesnt realise your 29.

Another article by normie scum with 0 research done

calls you teenager and young man , authour doesnt realise your 29.

Another article by normie scum with 0 research done
Maybe author knew it but just ignored it completely to make OP look bad

That is some crazy shit, man.

This site is pure mockery. It is just taunting for men. Seriously, those aticles have to be made by some female.