Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Someone's tinder profile pic

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230928 125247 Reddit

SMVmogs the whole forum

Jesus Christ wish I was corporeal to toilets and toilets corporeal to me. I can't think of a singular time that would have any drawbacks other than medically (hard to treat a patient you cannot see or even know exists) and even that's iffy since ambulance drivers and doctors are mostly males and nurses can probably be skipped.

Jesus Christ wish I was corporeal to toilets and toilets corporeal to me. I can't think of a singular time that would have any drawbacks other than medically (hard to treat a patient you cannot see or even know exists) and even that's iffy since ambulance drivers and doctors are mostly males and nurses can probably be skipped.
Incorporeal?

I saw that too :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Incorporeal?
No corporeal as in a spirit a ghost could phase right through them and them me and neither of us knew the other existed as neither is capable of seeing the other party

No corporeal as in a spirit a ghost could phase right through them and them me and neither of us knew the other existed as neither is capable of seeing the other party
Isn't that generally what incorporeal means?

Isn't that generally what incorporeal means?
Corporal means spirit aka ghost like incorporeal means not made of matter. One implies ghost the other implies I do not exist in any capacity and every last atom of me was erased.

Corporal means spirit aka ghost like incorporeal means not made of matter. One implies ghost the other implies I do not exist in any capacity and every last atom of me was erased.
Corporeal generally means having a material body or related to the body. Incorporeal can refer to beings which have no material existence but are only spiritual, such as ghosts or God.