Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something that makes no sense: Incels going to the gym.

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★
Something I never understood is incels who go to the gym.
Seems like they never have anything good to say. All they talk about is getting mogged, seeing latinas asses, taking creepshots, and sniffing girls exercise seats.
If you are incel, the gym is like the least friendly place for you, aside from clubs and bars. The whole point of gym is to mog others, a game which
you have already lost at.

Most gymcel posters here post angry rage fueled content, since they increased their testosterone for absolutely no reason.
If you really want to exercise, why not at home?
Had enough of gymcels.

If you want to workout you can do most of it all at home. Why go out, waste money and see fat assed stacys

I quit going to the gym after realising that my genetics were too trash and that skinny drug addicts who never exercised in their life could still lift more than me. No muscles for your face anyway

JFL gym is only filled with tallfags but for the most part when I used to ID rarely see couples. Any MTB+ is single and any guy with a gf is at best ltbs but most tend to be below

I quit going to the gym after realising that my genetics were too trash and that skinny drug addicts who never exercised in their life could still lift more than me. No muscles for your face anyway
No muscles for a face but muscles are cope if u aren’t going for an aesthetic physique

Going outside as an inkwell always carries the risk of getting mogged which goes up to 100% with places like gyms.

I still go because it's one of my few copes left. I know and accept it means nothing in terms of getting girls. I was skinny as fuck at 135 pounds before going to the gym and hated it. I'm 155 pounds now and still hate how skinny I am, but it feels a lot less vulnerable than being 135 pounds at 6 feet tall. At least people don't actively insult me for being skinny now. I'm also addicted to the endorphin hits from the gym. Plus, it helps me sleep. Besides that, hard weight training combined with the most unhealthy diet you could imagine will probably finish me off earlier than normal, and that doesn't bother me at all.

Something I never understood is incels who go to the gym.
I own a treadmill at home so I don't have to go to the gym.
If you are incel, the gym is like the least friendly place for you, aside from clubs and bars. The whole point of gym is to mog others, a game which
True. Might as well build your own gym so you don't have to see that shit.

No thanks, I don't want to get mogged by 6'+ Chads and Stacey's constantly... I already had to deal enough with that at school / work. Working out (if you even care enough to) at home is best option. Just buy the equipment and weights on your own time ... the fuck is the point of spending 100's of dollars to get mogged at some gay sweaty faggot gym which can expire your ass whenever they say? lol. All you need is some insta-thot to tag you on TikTok saying you were staring at her ass and your life is over.

Stay at home.. or don't, go out at your own risk.

Fakecel if you can handle being mogged on a consistent basis going to the gym

Some like the gym as a cope. If so, good for them.

If you're going thinking it will get you a woman, it's very unlikely. It's been fairly proven that women don't care about gymmaxxing.

If you get fit enough you can beat someone to death, it's a motivation at least.

If you have the money, buy a squat rack, bench, pull up bars, and enough weight that you can make progress for least a few years. That covers all you will need to do to get strong and build enough muscle. You don't need to buy a gym membership and subject yourself to the normie torture and monkey mogging games, if you can help it.

Or just get a door frame pull up bar and do calisthenics at home.

Keeping your health in tact is a cope and makes other copes feel good.

Everytime I go to the gym its always filled with normie niggers and tyrone chads they look like they are mogging me so hard pure suiful :feelsrope:

Honestly I’m happy going to the gym as a shouldercel because I piss off all the guys acting alpha that go there when they see I bench way more than them

Those drugs in questions were likely steroids

I feel you though, my genetics are dogshit horrible and its almost impossible to build muscle for me compared to a Tyrone who never worked out before.

hermitmaxxing with home workouts is based