Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Somethings Republicans noticed about the abortion bans.

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
America was having about 900,000 abortions a year, and 3.6 million births. And who knows how many 'morning after pill' use that caused abortions. Now abortion is illegal in about 30% of states, with other states making progress restricting it. The states which banned abortions are also making progress in banning the morning after pill.

What we saw is that the resistance to banning abortion was extremely minor. Like 20 college women gathering at the state capital to have a protest. There wasn't mass demonstrations. And the media coverage only lasted a few days after the abortion bans were passed, with the people being uninterested in the story.

Another very important thing is cucks were saying Republicans would lose elections if they banned abortions. Yet the opposite happened, the Republicans who banned abortions had crushing wins. Basically the thought is people like Christians actually had a reason to go and vote and support their state politicians. When you get whole Christian congregations organizing and coming down to vote together for you, you win elections.

I actually think it did have some effect what with the referendums that were held, foids and soyfag liberals who've been indoctrinated since birth to believe killing a baby because a foid regrets fucking Chad is perfectly okay started seething and voted against it en masse. They're obsessed with making sure foids retain every small and large privilege they've been given in the name of "sexual liberation" regardless of its ultimate consequences. :feelsjuice:

Abortion is an important topic for uppity well to do white women who tend to be over represented in the media and politics so they just screech nonstop about it. Men who simp for these women are also joining in on the endeavor. I have long believed the majority of America couldn't care less about abortion, so I actually went to find some polls. Even though polls tend to have greater responses from older, more liberal demographics, still barely anyone cares about abortion. Progressives are just upset that the backlash against abortion is part of a greater wave of backlash against feminism and the excesses of female empowerment. They fear the pendulum is swinging back ever so slightly.

Immigration which the White House keeps ignoring consistently ranks higher. What's also amazing is that barely anyone cares about gay rights and yet libs keep shoving that down our throats. If the GOP were to ditch MAGA-tards, they would probably be primed to sweep 2024. Too bad they're too self-sabotaging to realize that.

I actually think it did have some effect what with the referendums that were held, foids and soyfag liberals who've been indoctrinated since birth to believe killing a baby because a foid regrets fucking Chad is perfectly okay started seething and voted against it en masse. They're obsessed with making sure foids retain every small and large privilege they've been given in the name of "sexual liberation" regardless of its ultimate consequences. :feelsjuice:

I view that those type of political soys, they were already coming out and voting Democrat anyway. In state elections only something like 25% of people show up for elections. So it doesn't take getting many more people out to really win elections. And many Christians had a reason to come out and vote, who usually don't bother voting.

One guy I talked to said he analyzed it and where Republicans outlawed abortions, their vote winning margins went way up. I haven't verified that though.

Ezgif 4 28bce2c527

Abortion is an important topic for uppity well to do white women who tend to be over represented in the media and politics so they just screech nonstop about it. Men who simp for these women are also joining in on the endeavor. I have long believed the majority of America couldn't care less about abortion, so I actually went to find some polls. Even though polls tend to have greater responses from older, more liberal demographics, still barely anyone cares about abortion. Progressives are just upset that the backlash against abortion is part of a greater wave of backlash against feminism and the excesses of female empowerment. They fear the pendulum is swinging back ever so slightly.

Immigration which the White House keeps ignoring consistently ranks higher. What's also amazing is that barely anyone cares about gay rights and yet libs keep shoving that down our throats. If the GOP were to ditch MAGA-tards, they would probably be primed to sweep 2024. Too bad they're too self-sabotaging to realize that.

Ya abortion is basically a young well to do white woman's issue. Thats why they can't get mass protests about it, you get like 20 white women showing up for the protests, and this after landmark legislation banning abortions. An interesting thing is before the bans many cuckservatives were saying the Republican party was going to lose so many elections if they banned abortion. But that just didn't happen.

Most women have no interest in political things anyway. But even among women who are interested in politics a lot of them are socially conservative. Even on questions like adultery. Women don't want other women trying to steal their Chad husbands. Older women don't want their liberal daughters aborting their would be grandchildren. Also older women hate how young women treat their sons.

honestly if the GOP stopped sucking richfag dick and focused on givng more free gibs. they'd never lose an election again for decadea

honestly if the GOP stopped sucking richfag dick and focused on givng more free gibs. they'd never lose an election again for decadea

Thats what both Reagan and GW Bush did. They kept the money train of spending going for the gibmedats. And both of them were reelected.