Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sometimes, children's books make me cry...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... worse than some epic dramatic death scene in a movie or anime.

I was at the children's books section at a local bookstore and I picked up a book that basically says how life is a gift. Said in the most simplest terms to be understood by a young child.

Then I remembered all our brocels who roped. So much for the "gift" of life.

Felt a combination of rage and sadness.

Sometimes I feel the same when I encounter such cartoons even in my early 30s. I get reminded how different life is from the beautiful, idealized world depicted by these stories that usually have a happy ending.

But I feel even worse when the stories have kind of a sad tone, when they show a character suffering, enduring loneliness and such, because this reminds me of myself and my own experiences.

Every incel was once a bluepilled child with hope and all his life in front of him :feelsbadman:

Life is a gift only for the select few with good genetics. For the rest, it’s a miserable and humbling experience. I only miss young childhood because of my outlook on life, not because I had no stress. I wish I had that same outlook still

Good looks = life is a gift
Bad looks = life is a curse

:bluepill: author :bluepill::bluepill: men since young

damn.:cryfeels:

rest in peace brocels, we will all meet in incel heaven one day.
please let us enjoy existence for once, even if after death

damn.:cryfeels:

rest in peace brocels, we will all meet in incel heaven one day.
please let us enjoy existence for once, even if after death
Even though I don't believe in anything supernatural, sometimes I still wish that these wishes came true.

Society brainwashing

I think I can...

I felt this today while cleaning my sink hole room i found some old kid books that my mom used to read for me and it made me think when the world was colorfull and filled with joy and hope :feelsrope: