Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Sometimes I just aim for a simple comfortable life

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Life is rigged agaisnt me. I wont be sucessful, admired or outstanding.

Maybe the only thing I can aim to is to get a small remote job that will make me enough to eat well and fund my copez since i dont have kids and i live in my parentz house.

When they pass away i will stay here and just live until i dont.

Working remotely from my room and just having a small gym at home and my small home studio and my weed... maybe this is the best way to cope

LIfe...life iz cope

Sounds pretty chill, but we're about to have an economic crisis never seen before. You should be prepping.

Agree that's the best thing tbh, doing things that will only benefit you while not caring about anyone else

Inserttylerdurdenclip.webm

Living in a cabin in the woods is ideal for any incel. You don't have to deal with soyciety and you can exist peacefully at your own leisure.

Ya that is the best we can hope for. For me I just go on the computer its the only thing I do. And I smoke cigars all day long every day, and drink diet soda. And sleep and get groceries delivered.

Every time I go outside I just see all the normies and foids who all were born with perfect genetics and they are enjoying doing things I never could do and never will be able to do. Then I am happy to get back to my house.

The end of the line.

working from home sounds chill.
I wish I just had a huge passive income so I don't even need to work. just chill all day