Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Somewhere in the world, a Truecel couldn't take it anymore and Roped today

should just cope with video games instead

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: They got the high honor ending and are in TAHITI now :cryfeels:

Fucking over but tbh I would only care if he was blackpilled, if he's bluepilled and/or a normie I couldn't care less

Also the original song by Nine Inch Nails is much, much better than the Johnny Cash cover imo.

View: https://youtu.be/OvoTktdpIiI

Also fun fact; Reznor told Alternative Press in 2004 his reaction to Rubin’s call suggesting the Man In Black cover his song: “I was flattered, but frankly, the idea sounded a bit gimmicky to me."

The musician was confused by the final result. “It sounded... weird to me,” he remembered. “It was this other person inhabiting my most personal song. It felt very strange hearing the highly identifiable voice of Johnny Cash singing it. I certainly wasn't cringing or anything, but it felt like I was watching my girlfriend f**k somebody else. It felt invasive.”

Reznor’s opinion changed when he finally saw the video that director Mark Romanek had produced for the song. It shows Cash performing the song in the derelict House Of Cash museum, a building dedicated to the life of the country superstar. He’s literally surrounded by his memories.

The Nine Inch Nails frontman played the video - by the end he was in pieces: “Tears welling, silence, goose-bumps... Wow. I just lost my girlfriend, because that song isn't mine anymore.

“It really made me think about how powerful music is. I wrote some words and music in my bedroom as a way of staying sane, about a bleak and desperate place I was in.

“Somehow that winds up reinterpreted by a music legend from a radically different era and still retains sincerity and meaning - different, but every bit as pure.”

Last edited:
i cri evrytiem

It happens every hour or even more