Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Songs that sound bassy but don't have enough bass

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Always annoys me when there's a song or music sequence that clearly has the instrumental range and implication of hard rumbling bass. Luckily, since I've decided to leave my PC in the living room of my house for over a month now because effort to move it around, I've had it hooked up to sound system which brings the bass out a lot. But also throwing high bitrate tracks into audacity is probably the quickest fix to this dilemma. Just slam the bass up to disgusting levels. Put the system on max and punish the speakers, the subwoofer, the house foundation and the neighbors.

When drunk as balls its sometimes good to deafen yourself and have your vision blurred by sound waves rattling your head around. Computer also outputs much cleaner, and louder audio than anything i'd get from a TV or whatever so its ideal for destroying eardrums.

I don't know; I guess I don't listen to much music. :smonk:

CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R
CTRL+R

stick to old school rap music its always bassy

Ironic kek. That's the only sort of music I listen too.
I assumed cos of the avi and eazy e obession xd. Good music tho. I listen to a lot of especially old school rap

I assumed cos of the avi and eazy e obession xd. Good music tho. I listen to a lot of especially old school rap
Ah well, my signature I just put there because I thought it was funny when I made the connection in my head. Fat Link I think picked all my AVIs so far. I haven't added a single one myself jfl. Its good stuff though