Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soon, this will be the minimum to get a down syndrome gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Minimum

having a down syndrome gf would be embarrassing :feelsugh:.

There's an attractive retarded foid I see from time to time on the streets near me. She was in the mall the other day. She is white, has short brown hair (looks like my mom's when younger), big boobs and a very womanly developed body. She must be in her mid twenties. Her face is a bit disturbing though, she is severely retarded to the point of not being able to talk or understand verbal stuff (it doesn't look like she understands at least) and she is constantly with her mouth open and a creepy expression, kinda like this one:

I'd marry a foid like that though. Her lack of communication abilities, need to be cared for all the time and creepy expression are a small price to pay for an attractive foid that I know for a fact won't cheat on me, won't abuse me, won't disrespect and humiliate me, won't falsely accuse me of rape, won't ghost me and monkeybranch from me, won't nag me, won't frivorce me and take my stuff, the list goes on and on.

I pictured myself approaching her father, who is always with her, and asking him if he's welcoming of the idea of marrying her off. She will need care till the end of her life anyways and he'll probably die before her due to age. This shouldn't be something offensive but I know it would be taken as such. Anyway, a man can dream. I'd give her lots of love and care and sexual pleasure and she would probably make me happy too. We can't have nice things as incels though.

The level of hypergamy is unbelievable. Even whores with down syndrome won't settle for anyone less than a Chadlite.
And this also depicts the level to which men are willing to date down just to get a crumb of pussy.

There's an attractive retarded foid I see from time to time on the streets near me. She was in the mall the other day. She is white, has short brown hair (looks like my mom's when younger), big boobs and a very womanly developed body. She must be in her mid twenties. Her face is a bit disturbing though, she is severely retarded to the point of not being able to talk or understand verbal stuff (it doesn't look like she understands at least) and she is constantly with her mouth open and a creepy expression, kinda like this one:

View attachment 395010

I'd marry a foid like that though. Her lack of communication abilities, need to be cared for all the time and creepy expression are a small price to pay for an attractive foid that I know for a fact won't cheat on me, won't abuse me, won't disrespect and humiliate me, won't falsely accuse me of rape, won't ghost me and monkeybranch from me, won't nag me, won't frivorce me and take my stuff, the list goes on and on.

I pictured myself approaching her father, who is always with her, and asking him if he's welcoming of the idea of marrying her off. She will need care till the end of her life anyways and he'll probably die before her due to age. This shouldn't be something offensive but I know it would be taken as such. Anyway, a man can dream. I'd give her lots of love and care and sexual pleasure and she would probably make me happy too. We can't have nice things as incels though.
She's probably getting ravaged by Chads while we rot here.

This. If he's writing out this long love story and she has a good a body as he says she does, she most likely has already been breeded by an opportunistic chad

This. If he's writing out this long love story and she has a good a body as he says she does, she most likely has already been breeded by an opportunistic chad
I really don't think she's riding the cock carousel. She must always be with her father or a curator. But it's likely that she has been sexually abused by some opportunistic person who has access to her, since her body is hot and she can't tell anyone about it. Even her face is hot bar the creepy expression.

LDAR fuel for subhuman males.

I really don't think she's riding the cock carousel. She must always be with her father or a curator. But it's likely that she has been sexually abused by some opportunistic person who has access to her, since her body is hot and she can't tell anyone about it. Even her face is hot bar the creepy expression.
Have a foid like this would be a dream.

Dependent, mentally incapacitated just enough to not be able to think about cheating, and a good body.

I don’t know if people still take proposals like that in this century.... most likely you will be gaslighted by the father for saying something like that.

Have a foid like this would be a dream.

Dependent, mentally incapacitated just enough to not be able to think about cheating, and a good body.
Agreed. I think the worst part would be having to clean her. I mean, giving her a bath would be nice, but I'm not sure if she's potty trained or has to wear diapers or what. It's very unlikely that she can clean herself after taking a shit either way. She probably doesn't know how to control farts and stuff like that either, which can be disgusting.

Anyway, it's still a small price to pay for the benefits. I think it's pretty much the only way to have a marriage in which you won't suffer one or more of the things I mentioned in the other post above. Also, while she might have been abused, she isn't a used up roastie, unless her father or someone else constantly fucks her. This would still be better than a roastie who has taken dozens of different cocks anyway.

I don’t know if people still take proposals like that in this century.... most likely you will be gaslighted by the father for saying something like that.
Gaslighted? We are in 2021 boyo. He'd probably physically assault me or something. It's over.

chromosomemaxx theory

Chromo-zoned again. Just goes to show how deeply hypergamy is baked into women. Even an extra chromosome doesn't change anything.

Yougotchromozoned 8739d4 5636356

View attachment 395010

It’s fucking over for your kids

It’s fucking over for your kids
I wouldn't have kids with her. Even if her condition isn't inheritable, I think she wouldn't be able to deal with pregnancy.