Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SORORITIES SHOULD BE THE NUMBER 1 TARGET FOR ANYONE WHO GOES ER (IN ROBLOX)

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
If you go er, look up the nearest sorority. (minecraft)

JUST LOOK AT THIS

Totally agree

that shit is literal ER paradise. Imagine having a brocel driving and you shoot from the window. (In Mario Sunshine)

that shit is literal ER paradise. Imagine having a brocel driving and you shoot from the window. (In Mario Sunshine)
Didn't ER allegedly have an accomplice driving with him? How come we never heard more about that?

Funny how nobody ever went ER on them

I can just avoid that shit but what makes me really angry is when I'm forced to interact with young attractive foids at work who let me know they hate me.

Yeah as sick as it may sound, I wish for someone to go ER [in Countrer Strike] properly on a day like that, and hopefully within the next 10 years, Chances are slim though, as most lone wolf incel inspired/rage enders typically are retarded and just go berserk at random places with very few people of actual interest ie young foids.

Brocels, remember Opsec

THE PERFECT PLACES TO STRIKES ARE MAIN CROWDED STREETS AND MALLS FIRST DETONATE THE BOMB OR STAB LORRY TRUCK DRIVER AND RAM NORMIES AND AFTER ALL SHOOT THEM DOWN WITH KALASH OR UZI I AM COP KILLER (IN VIDEO GAME)

ERfuel + Vanfuel (in minecraft)

remember no incelspeak

THE PERFECT PLACES TO STRIKES ARE MAIN CROWDED STREETS AND MALLS FIRST DETONATE THE BOMB OR STAB LORRY TRUCK DRIVER AND RAM NORMIES AND AFTER ALL SHOOT THEM DOWN WITH KALASH OR UZI I AM COP KILLER (IN VIDEO GAME)
:shhh::shhh::shhh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: