Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Sorry sweetie, you arent entitled to my blood

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Today i went to the drugstore to buy some deodorant and another item. Before the drugstore there were 2 employees of some charity organisation, similiar to DRK (Germancels will know). I tried to avoid them but these fuckers still tried to talk to, so i immidiately told them two times that im not interested before they could even finish their sentence. Sorry sweetie, you are not entitled to my blood donation and i couldnt care less if some worthless normie died because he didnt get a blood transfusion. Why should i donate something to society ? They took my childhood, my teenage years, my dreams and my will to life, enough is enough you greedy fucks.

Today i went to the drugstore to buy some deodorant and another item. Before the drugstore there were 2 employees of some charity organisation, similiar to DRK (Germancels will know). I tried to avoid them but these fuckers still tried to talk to, so i immidiately told them two times that im not interested before they could even finish their sentence. Sorry sweetie, you are not entitled to my blood donation and i couldnt care less if some worthless normie died because he didnt get a blood transfusion. Why should i donate something to society ? They took my childhood, my teenage years, my dreams and my will to life, enough is enough you greedy fucks.
Fuck this Communist blood Jew BS.

the blood is sent to isreal where the jews bathe in it

Based as fuck. I think the same thing about organ donation.

Beyond based.
Don't forget to make sure you're not an organ donor

no incel blood for soyciety :society:

Incel blood is useless anyway

atleast in usa u get sheckles for donating blood

Why should i donate something to society ? They took my childhood, my teenage years, my dreams and my will to life, enough is enough you greedy fucks.
I’m sick of being encouraged to behave as if I were a normie with a gf. I can see why such a person would do something like give blood. But me? I’m not just some blood-producing machine to leech off of, I have needs and desires that are unmet, meet those first and then we’ll talk.

I’m sick of being encouraged to behave as if I were a normie with a gf. I can see why such a person would do something like give blood. But me? I’m not just some blood-producing machine to leech off of, I have needs and desires that are unmet, meet those first and then we’ll talk.
fully agreed

Germany needs to pay for what they did to my race :feelsLSD::dab:
The Jews need to pay for what they did to the whole planet, especially the Caucasian and Asian Race

Nah we just can take it for “””””research””””” free when you die
Ill just rope with poisons so my organs become worthless. Or i will let myself burn when im dead

Ill just rope with poisons so my organs become worthless. Or i will let myself burn when im dead
There’s plenty of other Goyim who will gladly sign their organs over

There’s plenty of other Goyim who will gladly sign their organs over
I wont give up without a fight. I will try everything in my power to prevent goys from donating their organs

Feminism, promoting interracial relationships, bringing over niggers and sandnigger to Europe etc.
All fake and antisemite propaganda whites cucks did that to themselves

All fake and antisemite propaganda whites cucks did that to themselves
Yeah, thats why most foids who started first wave feminism were Jewish

Wenn Geld ne Rolle spielen würde , wurde fast jeder Regelmäßig Blut Donieren.

Ist einfach cucked was rauszugeben wenn nichts für dich drinn ist ( Geld / Reward )

Wenn Geld ne Rolle spielen würde , wurde fast jeder Regelmäßig Blut Donieren.

Ist einfach cucked was rauszugeben wenn nichts für dich drinn ist ( Geld / Reward )
True, wenigstens bekommen Amis Geld für Blut spenden