Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South Africa has the biggest decline of any any nation not at war since 1990

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
GDP falling:

GDP

Power generation falling (rolling blackouts):

Power 1

Life expectancy falling:

Life 3

South Africa’s performance on a range of social, economic and governance measures deteriorated more in the past 12 years than any other nation not at war, according to Eunomix Business & Economics Ltd.

What went wrong? :feelshaha:

Mandela was wrong .

yet other africans still want to mass migrate there

When niggers get power:feelsdevil:

Female freedom -> corrupt politicians and poor men thugmaxxing instead of careermaxxing -> decline

Hmmmm it's almost like a group of low IQ ape like people were given control of a highly developed country and ran it into the ground

I'm sure if you guys know this but South Africa used to have nuclear weapons. But the faggot whites were atleast smart enough to destroy their nukes before they ended apartheid and Niggers power

I'm sure if you guys know this but South Africa used to have nuclear weapons. But the faggot whites were atleast smart enough to destroy their nukes before they ended apartheid and Niggers power
Thank goodness. Imagine a failed dindu state with nukes. :feelsohgod: They'd sell them on the street for magic beans.

The are at war a genocidal ANC run race war on white by zio commies funded ANC

I love Dr. Verwoerd

I love Apartheid

nigs self-destructed own nation jfl

Mendela and apartheid have been disaster for the Afrikaan race.

Never give coons power