Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South America is no exception, not even Brazil or Colombia

Thanks for posting that. I agree with it.
US residents should have it easier than locals, providing you speak Spanish.
Believe me, in my case I would even settle for some black poor, barefooted foid from the pacific coast, I offered some to work with me so that they could learn something and none of them would.
I even roamed the streets and spoke with some basuco whores to see if perhaps one got tired of that shit and would accept to live with me and recover but none would.

I've been doing this for many, many years...I'm on each and every dating site for Latinos...Even tried to get some Venezuela foid now that they are in deep shit...

Over the course of more than 20 years NOTHING I did has ever yielded me a partner, only insults.
As my life slips away from me (I'm 50 now) my chances of finding a foid are less with each day that passes.
Wow that is crazy. Are you fully NT? At least in Colombia it is more socially acceptable for an older man to be you with a younger woman, no?

Are you fully NT

Don't know what that means, "NT".
Yeah it is acceptable for an older man to be with a younger foid and that's why I didn't return home, because home is even worse.
If this is hell, imagine Europe.
As an incel there is no bottom. There is always "worse". Every single day.

Yeah it is acceptable for an older man to be with a younger foid and that's why I didn't return home, because home is even worse.
Ah okay, NT means neuro typical. It means you have a normal brain; no autism or anything like that. I am tempted to go to Cuba where there is no western influence, I feel like things might be better there.

Ah okay, NT means neuro typical. It means you have a normal brain; no autism or anything like that. I am tempted to go to Cuba where there is no western influence, I feel like things might be better there.

Sorry to revive an older topic (I got sick) but just wanted to shortly answer:
Yes I'm NT, no autism or issues like that. Just ugly and old.
There's no traveling for me anymore, earning two hundred dollars a month can't even buy food or pay the rent with that.

I just failed again at yet another project to get out of inceldom, can't remember how many times I've tried over the years.
Thumbs up for the OP as he is absolutely right about everything. It's OVER.

It's over for many hombres/homens

Damn. It's the same everywhere.

Anywhere guys go looking for sex drives up the value of pussy in the region, creating more incels internationally.

If you're truly white (light eyes and hair), you get extra points in Brazil. This is a fact.

But again, getting a +1 or even a +2 might not be enough depending on your looks.

The thing here is, if everything goes wrong, you can at least fuck a very affordable and minimally satisfactory prostitute.

Brazil is full of incels. 3rd world shithole full of feminism and hypergamy, the worst of both worlds. It's over for a lot of men over here. At least whores are cheap, but good luck making money in this shithole if you don't have connections.

Last edited:
I have to respect a guy who has tried so much for so long. Would you consider making a thread with more detail about things you have tried? Would be a much more interesting read than most of the low-effort threads here...

If you're truly white (light eyes and hair), you get extra points in Brazil. This is a fact.

But again, getting a +1 or even a +2 might not be enough depending on your looks.

The thing here is, if everything goes wrong, you can at least fuck a very affordable and minimally satisfactory prostitute.

I have blonde/ light brown hair, completely white skin and light eyes. In addition to that I am tall (6'2) and have ok body. That are my good features.
But apparently I am ugly, lack facial bones, have shitty chin and jaw, big forehead, assimetrical face and started to balding. And also have very unnatractive, unfunny personality and social anxiety.
Do you think I would be able to get thin 4/10 girl in Brazil?

I have blonde/ light brown hair, completely white skin and light eyes. In addition to that I am tall (6'2) and have ok body. That are my good features.
But apparently I am ugly, lack facial bones, have shitty chin and jaw, big forehead, assimetrical face and started to balding. And also have very unnatractive, unfunny personality and social anxiety.
Do you think I would be able to get thin 4/10 girl in Brazil?
Yes but it would probably have to be a dark brown girl from a slum.

jfl at people saying south americans are not chads
they are literally the most desired men by women in europe

Pic example?
Would you ascend with girl like that?

I never managed to do it through cold approaching, but maybe if I had aimed at only old and fat single moms. Not sure though.

I fucked a couple of prostitutes who looked pretty much exactly like that though.
jfl at people saying south americans are not chads
they are literally the most desired men by women in europe
Definitely didn't work for me, kek.

View attachment 133354

I never managed to do it through cold approaching, but maybe if I had aimed at only old and fat single moms. Not sure though.

I fucked a couple of prostitutes who looked pretty much exactly like that though.

Hard to say, she seems too masculine, but I am not able to give final verdict.

What is lowest you went when cold approaching? I started approaching in bars and clubs few months ago(8 or 9), and honestly I really lowered my standards with time. Last time I approached 3/10 fat girl, not whale though. I wasnt even attracted to her and even if she found me attractive I probably wouldn't pursue that.
I did that just because I needed ego boost after being rejected multiple times and I noticed I uncounciously started to avoid 6+ girls, not that I care about being rejected but it just feels like a waste of time now

Hard to say, she seems too masculine, but I am not able to give final verdict.

What is lowest you went when cold approaching? I started approaching in bars and clubs few months ago(8 or 9), and honestly I really lowered my standards with time. Last time I approached 3/10 fat girl, not whale though. I wasnt even attracted to her and even if she found me attractive I probably wouldn't pursue that.
I did that just because I needed ego boost after being rejected multiple times and I noticed I uncounciously started to avoid 6+ girls, not that I care about being rejected but it just feels like a waste of time now
I approached even foids in their 50s, but those generally didn't react well to me. They were like "what the fuck, are you serious?"

So this, together with the fact I don't really like women that old, made me focus more on the younger (but legal, of course) side. I approached tons of fat and ugly girls. Unlike most men, I'm not more afraid to approach a 9/10 than I am to approach a 3/10, unless there are more people around her and whatnot.

I approached even foids in their 50s, but those generally didn't react well to me. They were like "what the fuck, are you serious?"

Ahhaha I can imagine myself doing that, although I never felt even slightest attraction towards them.
So this, together with the fact I don't really like women that old, made me focus more on the younger (but legal, of course) side. I approached tons of fat and ugly girls. Unlike most men, I'm not more afraid to approach a 9/10 than I am to approach a 3/10, unless there are more people around her and whatnot.

I also approached very attractive girls and I wasnt afraid to do that, but nowit seems pointless given my looks and status

I have to respect a guy who has tried so much for so long. Would you consider making a thread with more detail about things you have tried? Would be a much more interesting read than most of the low-effort threads here...

Yes but it would probably have to be a dark brown girl from a slum.

I would settle for that, but only if she isn't some rotten gold digger.

Sure I can make a thread about what I've done the past 20+ years, but I have to be careful because every time I write a post about my life they ban me.