Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South europeans are not "white", but still legitimate inhabitants of Europe.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
They have genetics of sandniggers(early neolithic farmer admixture) that spread agriculture throughout Europe, but mainly stayed in the South where farming was easier during the neolithic era

It has nothing to do with later arab invasions and turks as they didn't change the genetics of these regions noticeably. They have always been brown and swarthy.

They didn't speak latin or greek at first as these are indo european languages that arrived with the migrations of indo-European people in Europe.

After the Bronze age they got bleached a bit but they still are predominantly early neolithic farmers with some 10-40% yamnaya admixture and traces of western hunter gatherer admixture. The purest South Europeans live in Sardinia.

Indo-Europeans that arrived in South Europe and Anatolia are responsible for most of the achievements of the ancient meditterenean civilizations and were the ruling class back then.

Characteristics of Yamnaya people(Indo-Europeans, true whites):
They were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), massively built, overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.

You need above 40% yamnaya admixture to be white like nordics , otherwise you either look like a sandnigger or native american(WHG).

Last edited:
Germanic chads and african Tyrones cucks romans.

Yamnayacels rise up

They have genetics of sandniggers(early neolithic farmer admixture) that spread agriculture throughout Europe, but mainly stayed in the South where farming was easier. during the neolithic era

It has nothing to do with later arab invasions and turks as they didn't change the genetics of these regions noticeably. They have always been brown and swarthy.

They didn't speak latin or greek at first as these are indo european languages that arrived with the migrations of indo-European people in Europe.

After the Bronze age they got bleached a bit but they still are predominantly early neolithic farmers with some 10-40% yamnaya admixture and traces of western hunter gatherer admixture. The purest South Europeans live in Sardinia.

Indo-Europeans that arrived in South Europe and Anatolia are responsible for most of the achievements of the ancient meditterenean civilizations and were the ruling class back then.

They were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), massively built, overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.
Giga shitskin cope.

That's some interesting hypothesis, boyo

hypothesis
coping southrons are still in denial about this and think greek or latin were spoken by ENF, when in reality they are derivatives of a now extinct common proto-Indo European language.

Greek, Latin and Sanskrit share great similarities because they all originate from the same place

Germanic chads and Staycies are gods.

Brutal!

[It's Over] for Siciliancels.

posted it before i finished writing tbh

legit the true chads

african tyrones haven't cucked anyone throughout history

Roman women owned slaves and a lot of them were black soo do the math, And It was a known fact that roman women cucked their roman husbands with german gladiators. There are even remains of a roman women with a group of gladiators in the time visucios Erupted.

When Romans ruled Europe my people were still lurking in the woods.

Southern Europeans are based.

They have genetics of sandniggers(early neolithic farmer admixture) that spread agriculture throughout Europe, but mainly stayed in the South where farming was easier during the neolithic era

View attachment 207123View attachment 207124

View attachment 207125

View attachment 207126
View attachment 207127

You need above 40% yamnaya admixture to be white like nordics , otherwise you either look like a sandnigger or native american(WHG).
View attachment 207129

The fuck is this shit lmao. I live in the balkans at the seaside and literally everyone looks germanic white. Why do retarded amerimutts think slavs and meds and dinarics are arabs?

The fuck is this shit lmao. I live in the balkans at the seaside and literally everyone looks germanic white. Why do retarded amerimutts think slavs and dinarics are arabs?

you have more yamnaya dna than greeks, greek cypriots, italians, spanish and portuguese i am talking about but it is still sub 40%(maybe except croats and slovenians)

my thread was more about the Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, not slavland

i live in shithole white pople dont live in shithole im not white i will not go west ot reproduce be happy just nuke us

i live in shithole white pople dont live in shithole im not white i will not go west ot reproduce be happy just nuke us
it's even worse for southern europeans.

the average southern euro is short, dark swarthy and a framelet.

in extreme cases of very high neolithic farmer dna they look like absolute subhumans:

this is your average south european man imo (possibly more ethnic tho):

A very high percentage of mediterrenean men are poor and socially excluded. Ethnic looking meds aren't taken seriously and get mogged by white-med hybrids with strong jaws, chins and browridges.

med women(like all women) prefer northwestern europeans and nordics.

they'd take an average northern euro over an 8/10 med.

med women study hard and are less degenerate but only because they are holding out for north euro chads. they may seem traditional at first but they are huge racemixxers and like to brag about their WASP boyfriends and experiences finding themselves while on project Orgasmus in northern Europe.

we can't even betabux any women because germanic chads moneymog us to oblivion.

there has been an ongoing genocide of the Mediterranean race as our women refuse to breed with us and share the few white chads in our countries or move to northern Europe in order to find a husband.

Last edited:
I know about Spain of this

i thought I was white but instead I'm just a european nigger.
sad.

Over if you're not pureblooded nordic or germanic chad tbh

i was in Sicily 3 years ago or something and many men there got mogged by the Germanic rape babies. Northern Italians are also gigamoggers. Germanic blood gives U good bones.

You dont have to be swedish to be white

posted it before i finished writing tbh

legit the true chads

african tyrones haven't cucked anyone throughout history
‘It’s true. Sub Saharan genes are the worst in the world

You dont have to be swedish to be white

white = yamnaya ancestry
nordics have the most

you can technically be south euro and look white, but the majority look ethniclite

+ scandinavia
i was in Sicily 3 years ago or something and many men there got mogged by the Germanic rape babies. Northern Italians are also gigamoggers. Germanic blood gives U good bones.
it is indeed over

what race are you?

I know about Spain of this

"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night." — Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night." — Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

New theory

jews are larpers and scapegoats and aryans(WASPs) are crypto-jews

Translation: Subhuman ethnics exist so that they can serve the aryans and not the wild beasts. The ethnic is an animal in human form condemned to serve the Aryan day and night.

Why do the Basque look white?

Glad you guys are finally taking the racepill.

Why do the Basque look white?
they used to kidnap children and assimilate them, the urban legends of old spain and france dont lie boyo.

Gypsies and samis are also europeans?

WE WUZ ROMANS'N'SHEITT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

OP

only argentina is white, rest of earth is spearchucker with rat face

Indo-Europeans were not responsible for the majority of achievements of ancient Mediterranean. ANF(Anatolian Neolithic Farmers) had already established first advanced civilisations of Europe in Southern Europe such as Minoan civilisation(Minoans had 84% ancestry from ANFs) and Mycenean civilisations(Myceneans had 78% ancestry from ANFs).

Indo-Europeans didn't even have their own writing script, as they were just bunch of barbarians who had no great achievement except creating chariots and got civilised after coming into contact with neolithic farmers. They didn't create a single big civilisation in Europe that could be compared to the civilisations in Asia.

The Yamnaya ancestry is found highest in Balts and Nordic people, however, if we look history of Balts and Nordic people since bronze age, they had made no significant contribution until the late middle age.

they still mog curries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back