Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Korea is the future of western gender relations and that's a good thing

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
Many people are pointing out how South Korea's extremely volatile gender relations seem to be a sign of what the West will be experiencing soon, and I agree with this prevailing view. However, unlike those people it's clear to me that this is ultimately better than what we have now even if it means less success for men in dating.
South Korean men are appropriately responding to feminism and misandry. Any celebrity suspected of being a feminist is targeted and shut down and misandrists are not tolerated by men. What we are seeing in South Korea is the result of men actually having backbones and refusing to allow feminism to flourish with no backlash. In addition, young men are actually more opposed to feminism than the older generation (thanks boomers) so this will be the future of the country for a while to come.

People might talk about South Korea's extremely bad birth rates as being a response to this, but what they fail to understand is that the negative birth rate was caused by feminism to begin with, not by the resulting justified backlash.

Men should not be afraid of this potential future. Instead, it should be looked at as preferable to what we have now.​

kimichicels can just sexpat in some SEA shithole or in EE. Still @mcmoohyun can say more about this, about gender war in Korea

Some countries like italy and japan have brutal aging population to point it's inveitable to import inferior kind of people like nigs, curries etc

Same, as an accelerationistcel, SK situation happening in america is good for the sub-5s, because the status quo continuing impedes any sort of actual reckoning with feminist ideals while also lowering the living conditions of incels. Having the world defacto super power decline under gender relations will be a great thing not just for us but for futurecels, so whatever power structure comes next can understand the dark enlighment and make the transition from false egalitarianism into something more stable and fair

I'm not sure if feminism is only reason for Korea situation, korea might have far too small area to live to begin with

kimichicels can just sexpat in some SEA shithole or in EE. Still @mcmoohyun can say more about this, about gender war in Korea
Yeah, for some but for others that wont be enough and feminist aren't the ones to just let things go they will confront geomaxxers even if geomaxxers dont care about local holes
Some countries like italy and japan have brutal aging population to point it's inveitable to import inferior kind of people like nigs, curries etc
Yup, its really brootal but they have had at least 20 years of data and the forensic analysis to see that the situation was untenable. But they took literally no action to avert it, in fact the became even more feminist, so all those countries really brought this on themselves. Its not like a disaster wiped out thee population, feminism did.

Many people are pointing out how South Korea's extremely volatile gender relations seem to be a sign of what the West will be experiencing soon, and I agree with this prevailing view. However, unlike those people it's clear to me that this is ultimately better than what we have now even if it means less success for men in dating.
South Korean men are appropriately responding to feminism and misandry. Any celebrity suspected of being a feminist is targeted and shut down and misandrists are not tolerated by men. What we are seeing in South Korea is the result of men actually having backbones and refusing to allow feminism to flourish with no backlash. In addition, young men are actually more opposed to feminism than the older generation (thanks boomers) so this will be the future of the country for a while to come.

People might talk about South Korea's extremely bad birth rates as being a response to this, but what they fail to understand is that the negative birth rate was caused by feminism to begin with, not by the resulting justified backlash.

Men should not be afraid of this potential future. Instead, it should be looked at as preferable to what we have now.​
South Korean men have the opportunity to destroy feminism in their country, they need to take action now. Here is what they should do, remove all female politicians from office, then the all-male Korean government should implement a new that will strip women of rights. And that’s how you solve the problem.

South Korean men have the opportunity to destroy feminism in their country, they need to take action now. Here is what they should do, remove all female politicians from office, then the all-male Korean government should implement a new that will strip women of rights. And that’s how you solve the problem.
Sunglasses GIF by Strangers HQ

I'm not sure if feminism is only reason for Korea situation, korea might have far too small area to live to begin with
Work (slave) culture
50% of the population living in the cramped Seoul metro area
(there's an incredible amount of correlation between the average height of buildings in a city and it's fertility rate)
Later age of marriage due to career focus
Hypermaterialistic society
Almost complete participation of women in the workforce
Massive K seleciton.

Yeah, for some but for others that wont be enough and feminist aren't the ones to just let things go they will confront geomaxxers even if geomaxxers dont care about local holes
Geomaxxing is future for many men
Yup, its really brootal but they have had at least 20 years of data and the forensic analysis to see that the situation was untenable. But they took literally no action to avert it, in fact the became even more feminist, so all those countries really brought this on themselves. Its not like a disaster wiped out thee population, feminism did.
I think many understimate importance of what industrial revolution had for humanity, both positive and negative

humans in devoloped countries become really kind of like domescited animals...this same what modern age did white people and now east asians

Work (slave) culture
50% of the population living in the cramped Seoul metro area
(there's an incredible amount of correlation between the average height of buildings in a city and it's fertility rate)
Later age of marriage due to career focus
Hypermaterialistic society
Almost complete participation of women in the workforce
Massive K seleciton.
yes that's why muh feminism is not only reason for korea and japan, western societies problems with foids...it's not cause it's effect of it

How can South Korea have low birth rates and feminism? I thought women love k-pop changs. What happened, koreancels? Do korean women want only white chads, not kpop boys?

How can South Korea have low birth rates and feminism? I thought women love k-pop changs. What happened, koreancels? Do korean women want only white chads, not kpop boys?
Not every Korean looks like a surgerymaxxed troon wearing 10kg of makeup GrAY.

korean women prefer korean men

also btw by your logic tyrones at top of smv, cause how niggers reproduce so fast

korean women prefer korean men
If they do, why low birth rates and feminist uprising?
also btw by your logic tyrones at top of smv, cause how niggers reproduce so fast
Tyrones are at top of SMV, because of BBC, height, media hype. Though most niggers are still ugly af, i guess it's because niggers don't have standards.

yes that's why muh feminism is not only reason for korea and japan, western societies problems with foids...it's not cause it's effect of it
feminism is the only reason, south korea has an age of consent of 20, the highest in the world. you cannot expect people to have children when you are completely barred from an age group at which foids lose their virginity.

feminism is the only reason, south korea has an age of consent of 20, the highest in the world. you cannot expect people to have children when you are completely barred from an age group at which foids lose their virginity.
muhh feminism, feminism is not root, it's consequence of many problems korea is facing

Based fellow accelerationist

I agree, if only because in Korea the cards are on the table, there is no more gaslighting, both genders are openly hostile to one another and seek to undermine their enemies.

Open hostility is infinitely better than masked hostility.