Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL South Korea noodles call for ban on sex with ricecels and demand white Chad immigration

meanwhile koreancels

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

They better not give in

The most fanatical Puritans and Islamists are not as sex-negative as modern feminists.

Bring on the sexbots and virtual waifus!
The most fanatical Puritans and Islamists are not as sex-negative as modern feminists.
Only sex negative with sub-8 males. Very sex-positive with chad.

Jesus Christ, I feel sorry for South Koreacels, imagine your women hating you so much they form a cult to refuse sex. If a white Chad came along you can guaranteed all these abstaining women would open their legs in an instant.

arranged marriage at age 12 with non-defined marital rape laws and death penalty for cheating or say goodbye to your country rice man

If it was colonial Henry from England then they wouldn't mind being oppressed.

JFL at the comments. I can't handle reddit.

Cuck1
Cuck2
Cuck3
Cuck4

Any comment saying the truth about this bullshit was downvoted to oblivion. How can these people even exist.

LOL, literally "Hey I'm an American Chad and I like fucking your Women you little pencil dicks, now you must accept immigration of more American Chads in order to impregnate all your women!"
It's the unholy noodle-sexpat alliance.

Fuck noodles and fuck white guys who go to Asia. Fuck I wish sexpats all get beaten to death by ricecels

How can you deny the blackpill after this?