Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL South Korea raped by Brazil

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Rio De Janeiro Flag GIF

(Unfortunately Japan lost and I would like to see Brazil lose in the next game...)

Japan losing to Croatia as well; truly over for coping ricecels... :feelshehe:

Mogged to hell and back by Southern European-mixed Mestizos; it's over for rices, with perhaps the actual heavyweights of the tournament realizing the rice teams may actually pose a threat and practicing in preparation... :feelsugh:

I suppose it's more acceptable, what with losing against one of the greatest football players of all time and the team of Brazil. :feelsjuice:

Japan losing to Croatia as well; truly over for coping ricecels... :feelshehe:
Its over for ricecels, Japan could have won on penalties...

I was really rooting for Japan and South Korea. But Brazil and Croatia are the football equivalent of Chads and light-skin Tyrones coming in at the last second of a party and stealing the girl from the Asian nerd who thought he was really hitting it off with the nerdy girl.

no surprise, the only thing brazilians are better at than soccer is petty theft and flip flop manufacturing

Neymar is back, Brazil's power level increased.

Also wtf happened to Japan, they had a great match and could hold their ground against Croatia, which is a fairly strong country, but then kicked the worst penalties in the history of any high level football competition.

I was really rooting for Japan and South Korea. But Brazil and Croatia are the football equivalent of Chads and light-skin Tyrones coming in at the last second of a party and stealing the girl from the Asian nerd who thought he was really hitting it off with the nerdy girl.
:feelskek:

Honestly I want Japan to win because they produce lots of good things, like exporting culture.

Neymar is back, Brazil's power level increased.

Also wtf happened to Japan, they had a great match and could hold their ground against Croatia, which is a fairly strong country, but then kicked the worst penalties in the history of any high level football competition.
I believe that in this cup neymar is not being the star of the brazilian team, if brazil doesn't put the reserve team to play like they did with shrimp, maybe they have a chance to win the next game.

Honestly I want Japan to win because they produce lots of good things, like exporting culture.
I was rooting for them, it would be cool to see Japan win their first world cup.

no surprise, the only thing brazilians are better at than soccer is petty theft and flip flop manufacturing
You forgot to mention that it is one of the most degenerate countries with a lack of culture in the world. Shame on being born there, if I lived there I would have committed suicide a long time ago.

World Cup is just normies worshipping (usually) above-average looking millionaires. I can’t stand it. I wanted Japan or South Korea to win but that’s not happening

I remember that. This one was worse I think. But my memory is not that reliable.
I'd say it was similar: weak shots not in the corner so the keeper could save easily and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back