Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News South Korean foid sexually harassed by low inhib currycel while livestreaming on Twitch in Hong Kong

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Paging @AsiaCel @wereq for commentary

View: https://twitter.com/DramaAlert/status/1701097081904021601

Anyway, the currycel was doxxed and arrested. Over for him lmao:

Screenshot 2023 09 12 at 41525 AM

looks like he has children and a wife, he shouldn't have risked it. his life is ruined tbh

Curries are the most sexually deprived, malnourished, and starved species in the world so any sight of something or someone slightly decent makes them go apeshit with uncontrollable thirst and lust. Imagine having never experienced any love, any tenderness, any luxury or delight. Imagine being violently and cruely forced into wageslavery training with cramschooling as a child without allowing any room for respite or social growth. That kind of living stunts you emotionally and mentally. Its something you can't recover from.

jfl
i feel bad for the curry because now he is about to get cucked by the kike jews

Curries are the most sexually deprived, malnourished, and starved species in the world so any sight of something or someone slightly decent makes them go apeshit with uncontrollable thirst and lust. Imagine having never experienced any love, any tenderness, any luxury or delight. Imagine being violently and cruely forced into wageslavery training with cramschooling as a child without allowing any room for respite or social growth. That kind of living stunts you emotionally and mentally. Its something you can't recover from.

You know the thing is he was previously a waiter at a nice restaurant in Victoria Peak. Hyper-expensive neighborhood, dozens of billionaires. I'm guessing he had to have some impulse control working in hospitality, right? Can't be pajeeting around your clients.

he actually had kids

kinda retarded throwing his future in jail just to touch this
Asian Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos Seattle Bellevue

why r they like this? why did they've to be so retarded?

I wish I could mass rape all noodle toilets. I use to never think this way when I was bluepilled.
Inceldom does some sad shit to you.

You know the thing is he was previously a waiter at a nice restaurant in Victoria Peak. Hyper-expensive neighborhood, dozens of billionaires. I'm guessing he had to have some impulse control working in hospitality, right? Can't be pajeeting around your clients.
why r they like this? why did they've to be so retarded?
Being chronically humiliated, starved, and deprived drives them into losing control.

Unironically this. What you said 100% explains why curries behave the way you do.

How long do you think the average currycel would last before roping if you teleported him to Northern Europe

He was vaccinated at least

Jfl the ricecel that was seen in the video near the end doesn't look any better than that currycel. That ricecel had huge massive lips which is common for southern chinese.

We ricecels and currycels are pretty much in the same boat with currycels being just slightly below. Its like asking which kind of turd do you find most disgusting? The big dark one or the big soft yellow one. Foids absolutely hate us and/or are repulsed by us.

As for the video, curries are next level rapey. Sex worker whores talk about them over and over about how much they hate indian men.

Last edited:
How long do you think the average currycel would last before roping if you teleported him to Northern Europe
Probably too long because curries have the superpower of delusionmaxxing.

As for the video, curries are next level rapey. Sex worker whores talk about them over and over about how much they hate indian men.
Never began for this race

jfl
i feel bad for the curry because now he is about to get cucked by the kike jews

There are barely any Jews in Hong Kong, how the fuck do we get the blame for literally everything?

Probably too long because curries have the superpower of delusionmaxxing.

This is true, while toiletfishing on various dating platforms I found that Currycels were always the most overconfident men, they make Italians and Arabs look humble, let that sink.

Thanks for the news from your homeland, my fellow Cantocel.

If it was a Rice, he'd get away with it, but since it's a barely tolerated diarrhea skinned Pajeet, it's open season.

Last edited:
What sexual starvation makes you

Like a horny rodent.

he's a brown curry and even gets laid more than i do. it's over.

He didn’t even touch boobs or ass, if he is going to go in he should make it worth it

if only i was this low inhib

least horniest curry

Based low-inhib curry. She deserved that for dressing like a whore. If he was white she would have liked it.

I can smell him through my screen

This is true, while toiletfishing on various dating platforms I found that Currycels were always the most overconfident men, they make Italians and Arabs look humble, let that sink.
DIRTY JEW

She began moaning as he groped her she got wet 100%

Only way an incel can get some...she would not have rejected him if he was a chad...

South Korea are liberals..and Hong Kong is the most liberalized area within china...no coincidence this incel found himself arrested for sexual harassment...

if he was white she would have let him impregnate her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back