Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel South Park games are based out of their mind

Celius

Celius

-
South Park in general has always given me acute doses of lifefuel purely thanks to its realism, dark humor and somewhat nihilistic approach to the concepts of purpose and creation while simultaneously criticizing the materialistic values held by the normie realm but their games were something else. Every now and then I replay The Stick of Truth and I get filled with nothing but bliss all the way to the end of Mr. Slave’s asshole.

South Park the Stick of Truth when picking your class:

south-park-the-jew.jpg

South Park the Fractured But Whole when picking the game’s difficulty:

south_park_difficulty_slider.jpg

God bless this franchise. My love for it is unmatched.

@uglysubhuman did you end up watching that south park episode I sent?

@uglysubhuman did you end up watching that south park episode I sent?
Let me guess, it’s the blackpilled one where Kyle gets rated as the ugliest boy in class and he goes on a rampage, almost ERing everyone?

Let me guess, it’s the blackpilled one where Kyle gets rated as the ugliest boy in class and he goes on a rampage, almost ERing everyone?
No, it was the cat piss one jfl.

No, it was the cat piss one jfl.
A little more specific? I haven’t rewatched any of its seasons in ages. The one I mentioned btw is TERA based. In fact, every episode of this shit is primarily blackpilled to some degree, that one was just more focused on the importance of looks.

A little more specific? I haven’t rewatched any of its seasons in ages. The one I mentioned btw is TERA based. In fact, every episode of this shit is primarily blackpilled to some degree, that one was just more focused on the importance of looks.
Season 12 episode 3
It’s when they were using cat piss to get high

No I skipped through it I'll try watching it though
Over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back