Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy boy beta male cuck donates money to chad loving stacies

Copecell

Copecell

Banned
-

Can someone make sense of this ridiculousness? He's donating money to random streamer foids as the beta cuck he is. This is the guy:
Mrbeast

What goes on in his cucked mind? He donated 10000 dollars to a "gamer" stacy that shows off her tits on stream. She's orbited by thousands of thirsty cucks that donate to her everytime she streams and then the greatest cuck of them all comes along and throws 10000$ onto her lap. He may be the greatest beta cuck there is.

That's the longest philtrum I've seen on a human being

He's living the fantasy of the common stream orbiter. "If I donate a lot of money, more than most people donate, she'll really like and appreciate me. She won't flip for 10 or 20 dollars, but what if I was to donate 10,000 dollars? She can't ignore that! Surely that would leave a lasting impression on her!"

Wanna do good? Donate it to the homeless or something. Fucking "nice guys."

That's the longest philtrum I've seen on a human being
His beta face needs a good beating.
Wanna do good? Donate it to the homeless or something. Fucking "nice guys."
Better donate it to her so she can buy condoms. That way she'll be safe fucking chads while cucks like him throw money at her.
Better go ER on soyboy cucks tbh than anything else.
He's living the fantasy of the common stream orbiter. "If I donate a lot of money, more than most people donate, she'll really like and appreciate me. She won't flip for 10 or 20 dollars, but what if I was to donate 10,000 dollars? She can't ignore that! Surely that would leave a lasting impression on her!"
That's what they all do. They are basically competing with donations. While she laughs and greedily grabs every cent she can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back