Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy meme I found on IT

sorry, i didn't get it, i must watch this shitty movie to get le epic reference? IT learning life lessons from capeshit aimed at 8yo, inspiring.

Despite all their "We're high IQ" posturing, I think what they want is a place where they can feel emotionally safe and secure. Problem is, they went into incel communities expecting to find that... but instead getting a whole slew of "-pills" that made them feel more insecure anywhere other than their forums.
I remember my dad using this whole "A woman will never love you unless..." threat constantly, but it was all done in support of his personal view of masculinity. He based his opinion on his own validity as a person on whether or not a fictional woman in his own mind would accept him.
It's why we keep asking them to go to therapy. They need to reevaluate their priorities and goals, not dive deeper into the mindset of "I will never be accepted unless I'm the hyper-masculine persona I've made up and called Chad"

As sad as that is, its straight facts, they want to have girlfriends but don’t want todo anything about it, they want girls to like them first, then they’ll subconsciously wanna improve and they get this high from staying mad because they didn’t date or have sex during the specific age they wanted to start doing that in but in reality, you can’t plan what year or how old you’ll be when you wanna start dating, thats not how it works

I remember one being very honest and saying that getting advice scared him because being told that he has to work on himself gave him anxiety. Which... I can relate to.
The issue is that most of them are not that self-aware. They notice that they want a safe and supportive community that would let them take a breather, but they don't recognize that their safety blanket of "I'm an awful person" is negatively effecting their self-image. And also that said "safe and supportive community" is not just letting them breathe, but also actively teaching them to hate the group of people they want to end up in romantic relationships with!

...so ummmm I temporarily forgot that I’m on Reddit and not Instagram and immediately tapped the picture to try and like it. Thing is after the first tap I didn’t make the connection so I just kept tapping and tapping thinking that something was wrong while the pic kept zooming in and out. Obviously this has nothing specific to do with the post but I thought you’d enjoy my special brand of 2AM stupid.

So those that say "I'm nothing without my husband" or "I'm nothing without my wife" shouldn't have one either.
We both can play that retarded game. Stop going there as you're losing brain cells reading this shit.

So those that say "I'm nothing without my husband" or "I'm nothing without my wife" shouldn't have one either.
We both can play that retarded game. Stop going there as you're losing brain cells reading this shit.
High IQ observation

Despite all their "We're high IQ" posturing, I think what they want is a place where they can feel emotionally safe and secure. Problem is, they went into incel communities expecting to find that... but instead getting a whole slew of "-pills" that made them feel more insecure anywhere other than their forums.
I remember my dad using this whole "A woman will never love you unless..." threat constantly, but it was all done in support of his personal view of masculinity. He based his opinion on his own validity as a person on whether or not a fictional woman in his own mind would accept him.
It's why we keep asking them to go to therapy. They need to reevaluate their priorities and goals, not dive deeper into the mindset of "I will never be accepted unless I'm the hyper-masculine persona I've made up and called Chad"

As sad as that is, its straight facts, they want to have girlfriends but don’t want todo anything about it, they want girls to like them first, then they’ll subconsciously wanna improve and they get this high from staying mad because they didn’t date or have sex during the specific age they wanted to start doing that in but in reality, you can’t plan what year or how old you’ll be when you wanna start dating, thats not how it works

I remember one being very honest and saying that getting advice scared him because being told that he has to work on himself gave him anxiety. Which... I can relate to.
The issue is that most of them are not that self-aware. They notice that they want a safe and supportive community that would let them take a breather, but they don't recognize that their safety blanket of "I'm an awful person" is negatively effecting their self-image. And also that said "safe and supportive community" is not just letting them breathe, but also actively teaching them to hate the group of people they want to end up in romantic relationships with!

...so ummmm I temporarily forgot that I’m on Reddit and not Instagram and immediately tapped the picture to try and like it. Thing is after the first tap I didn’t make the connection so I just kept tapping and tapping thinking that something was wrong while the pic kept zooming in and out. Obviously this has nothing specific to do with the post but I thought you’d enjoy my special brand of 2AM stupid.
Another therapist with a diploma on karma farming. Ignores all the studies and our experiences and accuse us of being insecure. I didn't come to the incel community to feel safe and secure faglord. Observing a reality and trying to understand it is not safe and secure.

sorry, i didn't get it, i must watch this shitty movie to get le epic reference? IT learning life lessons from capeshit aimed at 8yo, inspiring.
You don't deserve a foid if you no watch le marvel soy movies :soy:

the left cant meme

Wow great meme 10/10 must've took so much effort

these retards spend time whining about incels while being incels in denial themselves

meanwhile chads and staceys fuck each other and do other shit.

the meme is right by breaking the 4th wall because it does tell a lot about those incels in denial who waste their time with such content.

Nice comeback.

What else were you expecting to find

"If you want something you shouldn't have it!" - t :soy: with a galaxy brain who figured it all out

They expect a man to be in his best mental/physical shape and having his life sorted out before even daring to approach a strunk independent queen, at the same time they shame men for having standards/for making the same prerequistes for women, when they refuse to date lardbeasts and entitled single mothers with a bastard child that is a criminal in spe.

They want a perfect man who makes rigorous self-improvement mentally/physically, but at the same time all standards in regard to women are vilified even when they literally are as low as "Don't cheat/whore yourself" and "Keep your belly in a concave shape before marriage".

as if we don't try, but what women want we cant give, and they offer nothing to us too

Retarded soy logic. That you have to make yourself deserving of foid's company, just to have your ugly ass near her. Otherwise you're a second class citizen who can't even look in her direction. Muh wahmen kweens men dirty peasants. Meanwhile a foid can have any kind of intimacy she wants any time and no one asks if she deserves to be around men in the first place.

Single Digit IQ

>implying that there is anything other than soycuck memes on that sub

Last edited: