Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I really wish autistic men would realise that it isn't easier to date as an autistic woman

Ain't no way isn't a bait to make people pissed off
Like millionaire telling wagecuck that he doesn't have much money and how hard his for him

“I get nervous when people approach me”
That nevER happens to autists males unless MOGGER looks & height. She will meet normies without even doing anything. That fact means it’s easier for the autistic FOIDS ( WATER IS WET!!!)

autist foids literally hate us

Hard to date = hard to get chad tp commit

Ain't no way isn't a bait to make people pissed off
Like millionaire telling wagecuck that he doesn't have much money and how hard his for him
My parents are worth 20 million. Fuckers give me 60k a year :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Including my rent! I hope those fuckers die so I can finally ascend

“I get nervous when people approach me”
That nevER happens to autists males unless MOGGER looks & height. She will meet normies without even doing anything. That fact means it’s easier for the autistic FOIDS ( WATER IS WET!!!)
:lasereyes:

Stopped reading when she said “I get nervous when others approach me”. Aka pseudonym for non-chads hitting her up. Stupid cunt will never know what being truly invisible is like.

Woman playing Victim #669996

Stopped reading when she said “I get nervous when others approach me”. Aka pseudonym for non-chads hitting her up. Stupid cunt will never know what being truly invisible is like.

“I get nervous when others approach me”. Aka pseudonym for non-chads hitting her up. Stupid cunt will never know what being truly invisible is like.

My parents are worth 20 million. Fuckers give me 60k a year :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Including my rent! I hope those fuckers die so I can finally ascend

Jews...

My parents basically keep me in inceldom expecting me to “ make it In my own” when I’m incel autistic low iq right wingers especially boomer should all die

Last edited:

I really wish autistic foids would realise that it isn't easy to date as an autistic man​

upvotes: 0
comments: 302

I really wish autistic men would realise that it isn't easier to date as an autistic woman​

upvotes: 1.2k
comments: 378

I wish autistic foids will suck my willy

Foids don't count getting matches as anything to celebrate, to her picking the right one is what makes it so hard.

Fuck off lol, picking bad ppl as opposed to no fucker is interested; not the same.

Holy shit, for real? Why ain't you gone to sea yet. Fuck me, for a fraction of that I'd fix my teeth, overbite & arm problems.

"I get nervous when people approach me"

Again, women are incapable of empathizing with men.

Statistics are clear: autism barely affects a foid's social outcomes, that is, the foid's performance in areas such as: friendships, job prospects, sexual satisfaction, financial independence etc. Autistic foid = NT foid + quirks.

whereas for men autism is practically a social death sentence. No job, no sex, no money, never leaving parents' house, no friends etc. --- and worst of all: no perspective of improvement. --- Things are bad and getting worse. Psycho thugs sneer at you sadistically, tricksters try to scam you, people spit on the floor in front of you, foids do the "ewwww" routine, etc. you have to face extreme hostility just to go around the block and buy some groceries.

Last edited:
You can tell from the language she uses that she hasn’t actually tried to date much and wants to hide this. Or, she has tried, but speaks in a way that references only hypotheticals or instances that have not turned into a relationship. For example:
Sure, people might not notice all that immediately, but they definitely will,
“They definitely will” - why not “they definitely do”? Because she knows it will not be a true statement if she tries or shares that she tried.

In my life, I only ended up getting along with one other autistic person on a date, but he passed away before any relationship came to be.
“A date” - why just one date? “Came to be” - using a passive tone to imply a relationship just happens magically on its own, removing accountability from herself for not wanting a relationship with him or turning one down with him.

And finally (this is water but maybe a lurker needs to hear this), the argument of struggling as much as an autistic man in dating due to having difficulty communicating despite having an abundance of choice is simply not valid, since autistic men also have difficulty communicating but have extremely limited choices. Women are also generally less willing to tolerate quirks of men who are poor communicators, due to the ready availability of suitors. Why put in the work to accommodate the quirks of an autistic man when there are tens or hundreds of NT men knocking at the door?

Last edited:
Chad only she lives life on easy mode being an autistic male is 1000 times worse