Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy]This redditor is the biggest cuck in existence

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Screenshot 2018 10 07 22 12 49 585

Screenshot 2018 10 07 22 13 06 175

>said cuck falls for the open relationship meme thinking he will get action with other grills
>his gf fucks loads of guys including BBCs
>cuck likes his gf being taken care of
by attractive men
>cuck doesn't get sex from his gf anymore, just cuddling
>gf notices that her cuck doesn't get any action with other grills
>gf tells him to sleep with her bisexual Somalian BBC bf
>cuck agrees to meet up with his wife's bull and be his submissive bottom
>cuck is such a faggot that he enjoyed raw BBC on his first try

HDPk.gif

ji6qi2p.gif

This can't be real.

It must be one of you guys tbh JFL.

His gf played 4d chess on her faggot and brutally manipulated him into cuckholdry and disgusting homosex with BBC bull.

chesspiece-sm.jpg

Master puppeteer gf played that cuck extraordinarily well.

474a8cadaec6e38e03379f084f2314e1

This is the greatest cuck story I've ever encountered ngl ded srs JFL.

maxresdefault.jpg

@HHAHAHAHA
@FUCKINGCUCKS

Last edited:
Could be fake. I used to write up fake rape incidents on /r/rape

Trying to convince myself this is a troll post. Can’t cope with the cuckoldry in today’s society.

We need Sharia law. Cucks and faggots shall be no more. INSHALLAH.

I SWEAR IM GOING TO FUCKING DO WHAT MY USERNAME SAYS ONE DAY AND GIVE ALL YOU SOY CUCK FAGGOTS THE GULLOTINE. YOU FUCKING CUCKS WILL FUCKING BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF ONE DAY. I FUCKING HATE CUCKS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF

Trying to convince myself this is a troll post. Can’t cope with the cuckoldry in today’s society.

I SWEAR IM GOING TO FUCKING DO WHAT MY USERNAME SAYS ONE DAY AND GIVE ALL YOU SOY CUCK FAGGOTS THE GULLOTINE. YOU FUCKING CUCKS WILL FUCKING BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF ONE DAY. I FUCKING HATE CUCKS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF
tumblr_inline_nrodo7vX7m1rp9sxe_500.gif

Brb going check this cucks post history

This is obviously a LARP.

LMAO. This isn't a cuck--it's a straight up faggot.

There is a guy called "hiding in my room" on youtube. He had done something similar to this.

Where do I even begin with this waste of oxygen?

This is the peak of cuckoldry.

Wow. SO much wrong with this guy's situation. I don't even know where to start.

This is fake right? RIGHT?
7cb9c46c3a71b750065758219f87eaf3  archer fx archer tv show

jesus christ Im hoping this shit is fake what fucking timeline do we live in!!!

jesus christ Im hoping this shit is fake what fucking timeline do we live in!!!
fortunately it is fake
I searched this posters post history and he sounds like a lookismer WN

NO FUCKING WAY THAT IS REAL.

If its real, the west needs to be destroyed right now.

You have to be sub 50 IQ to believe that this is anything but LARP.

This shit better be fake, if it isn’t then abandone all hope ye who enter here

Someone please wake me up for this nightmare why are those pills getting stronger and stronger when does it end?!?!
:feelsrope:

He Had his bootyhole turned inside out:what::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek:

cucks deserve the

ngl

Nah, no one can be that pathetic. No one

In 1980 being a cuck was when your wife fucked other men.

In 2000 being a cuck was when your wife bullied you into not divorcing her when she fucked other men.

In 2018 being a cuck is when your wife bullies you into being fucked by another man while she fucks other men, then convincing yourself you liked it.

Taiwan > Osaka >> anywhere near Tokyo according to my bumble experiments. Pm if you want to know more

Taiwan has the second best girls (HQNP) after Japan.

I know Osaka is an option if Tokyo fails.

Will happily discuss with you after my trip in Tokyo and share what I've learned as well.

Happy2

Taiwan has the second best girls (HQNP) after Japan.

I know Osaka is an option if Tokyo fails.

Will happily discuss with you after my trip in Tokyo and share what I've learned as well.

View attachment 50265

Why are you on this account, did your other one get banned for weeb-maxxing?

I'm going to need chemotherapy after reading that post. Jesus fuck how can a cuck fall so low

Lmfaoo nigga that is LARP 100%

any good comments left in cuckreddit/

You have to be sub 50 IQ to believe that this is anything but LARP.
Wherever you are, know that you were my best friend on this website + the best user ever IMO. I can’t believe you’d actually just disappear like that. I genuinely feel like crying. I prefer to believe you actually did go to SEA and too busy slaying that you forgot this place. Hope you are happy wherever you are...

View attachment 50200
View attachment 50201

said cuck falls for the open relationship meme thinking he will get action with other grills
his gf fucks loads of guys including BBCs
cuck likes his gf being taken care of
by attractive men
cuck doesn't get sex from his gf anymore, just cuddling
gf notices that her cuck doesn't get any action with other grills
gf tells him to sleep with her bisexual Somalian BBC bf
cuck agrees to meet up with his wife's bull and be his submissive bottom
cuck is such a faggot that he enjoyed raw BBC on his first try

HDPk.gif

ji6qi2p.gif

This can't be real.

It must be one of you guys tbh JFL.

His gf played 4d chess on her faggot and brutally manipulated him into cuckholdry and disgusting homosex with BBC bull.

chesspiece-sm.jpg

Master puppeteer gf played that cuck extraordinarily well.

View attachment 50221
This is the greatest cuck story I've ever encountered ngl ded srs JFL.

maxresdefault.jpg

@HHAHAHAHA
@FUCKINGCUCKS

Reddit must be destroyed

Wherever you are, know that you were my best friend on this website + the best user ever IMO. I can’t believe you’d actually just disappear like that. I genuinely feel like crying. I prefer to believe you actually did go to SEA and too busy slaying that you forgot this place. Hope you are happy wherever you are...
he overdosed

Funny larper though. In the thread:
View attachment 109324
kek
he roped bro, fakecels always come back to brag, at least in looksmax.org

Lol, a lot of "cucks" is just gays who can't say to themselves that they are gays. Being cuck and getying horny while sexually interacted with other male is homo thing, so they use their wifes and gfs to get that but also they can say "B-but it's n-no homo!!1".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back