Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory "soyboy"/coward/pussy doesn't rly seem to exist for me

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
i don't believe that "soyboys" exists in the way that ppl here typically think they do. i actually believe that the majority of males care about their masculinity, being tough, strong, w/e you want to call it. so i don't get why society is often called "soyciety".

sub8male made posts about this before, basically saying that the more high T, masculine, alpha, strong, brave, etc(w/e you wanna call it) a male is, the more likely he's going to be a simp/cuck, or even what you guys call "soy" (by being controlled by women). but yea, these types of males could probably murder me with their bare hands, which leads me to my conclusion:

not being a cuck, not being a simp, not being a "soy" is more about intelligence more than anything. despite having dabbled with MMA, i'm unsure how i would fare against the average male here in a hand to hand fight. it doesn't matter to me anymore anyway though.

bonus realization: for normie males, thinking or calling other males cowards, pussies, bitches, soft, etc seems to be the go to insult if they are enemies or just dislike them.

i don't believe that "soyboys" exists in the way that ppl here typically think they do. i actually believe that the majority of males care about their masculinity, being tough, strong, w/e you want to call it. so i don't get why society is often called "soyciety".

sub8male made posts about this before, basically saying that the more high T, masculine, alpha, strong, brave, etc(w/e you wanna call it) a male is, the more likely he's going to be a simp/cuck, or even what you guys call "soy" (by being controlled by women). but yea, these types of males could probably murder me with their bare hands, which leads me to my conclusion:

not being a cuck, not being a simp, not being a "soy" is more about intelligence more than anything. despite having dabbled with MMA, i'm unsure how i would fare against the average male here in a hand to hand fight. it doesn't matter to me anymore anyway though.

bonus realization: for normie males, thinking or calling other males cowards, pussies, bitches, soft, etc seems to be the go to insult if they are enemies or just dislike them.
I could just kill any one of you here with guns tbh :feelsjuice:. But I wouldn't because we are survivors that and it's unfair being betrayed by fellow brocels.

I agree that strong/violent men can be extremely simpish and often half of the time when they're violent it's because they're simping for a woman, but guys who get laid easily very rarely tend to simp. It's a low value male trait

it's true though lol. in fact, the more low IQ a male, the more they'll be low inhib and violent(mainly for ascension and to protect womyn though).

i believe what separates men in society is not their physical fighting prowess/capacity for violence, but their intelligence.

it's true though lol. in fact, the more low IQ a male, the more they'll be low inhib and violent(mainly for ascension and to protect womyn though).

i believe what separates men in society is not their physical fighting prowess/capacity for violence, but their intelligence.
There is nothing intelligent about worshipping the ground women stand on, or entering an agreement that allows your partner to take all of your money.

You're trying to make it either or, and it doesn't work like that.

I agree that strong/violent men can be extremely simpish and often half of the time when they're violent it's because they're simping for a woman, but guys who get laid easily very rarely tend to simp. It's a low value male trait
i see. yea i live in an area with mainly tradcuck deathnics so i've seen it with my own eyes. the celibate ones are the most belligerent by far.
There is nothing intelligent about worshipping the ground women stand on, or entering an agreement that allows your partner to take all of your money.

You're trying to make it either or, and it doesn't work like that.
i'm guessing you're alluding to intelligent men like bill gates who marry and get divorced to lose half their money. and other intelligent men that pedestalize women.

yea i agree, there's nuance. i guess you can still be highly intelligent, but still simp and be cucked to women.

i do still think though that the lower IQ males inevitably become slaves to pussy though, and they're more likely to resort to violent methods in order to not only possibly attain it, but prove themselves worthy of it. or they do it just because they think it's their only purpose in life

Last edited: