Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soycels admit blackpill yet again

This year would be you will die alone mr below 7 foot

2D2741C3 D826 4845 BCDA E66D7E36279E
98x3z

Notice one thing. When someone try to draw people they hate or despise, it's almost always GLASSES are present.
Glasses are a mark for trash genes. And still, even here many people won't accept glassespill.
'Just wear glasses bro, it's cool :soy:. You look really smart with glasses :foidSoy:'.

Notice one thing. When someone try to draw people they hate or despise, it's almost always GLASSES are present.
Glasses are a mark for trash genes. And still, even here many people won't accept glassespill.
'Just wear glasses bro, it's cool :soy:. You look really smart with glasses :foidSoy:'.
Brutal. I wear glasses and it’s over for me. Contacts scare me and I can’t afford laser surgery so I’m truecel

Brutal. I wear glasses and it’s over for me. Contacts scare me and I can’t afford laser surgery so I’m truecel
I can't even put contacts in. I would better wear glasses. Thankfully, I don't need to wear them at work or in daily life, only in extra situations.

I just go without. I have -3,75 in my right eye, -2,75 in my left, and a good dose of astigmatism. I see well enough to drive, but now I don't have to look at normalcattle couples in 8k UHD.

That thing's "bra" looks like a pair of sunglasses.

This is actually true

Holy fuck you were literally on the money with this one! Look at the soyjak smiley! Even that has glasses.

Glassespill destroyed me.