Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill soycuck incel starter pack

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
96A8B174 A81C 4347 817A CF69D901399F

even tho this is soycuck starter pack. it's more or less applicable to my life and most here

mfw most of those describe me

"This dude" in the top left corner mogs me hard. Fuck being a shoulder to cry on, that's cucked. Fuck reddit too.

we are always background NPCs and observers. Nothing special ever happens. No progress is ever made.
only things that dont describe me are the reddit thing, early 20s thing and im not interested in drugs or alcohol thing :feelsLSD:

Thank god I'm a drug addict

"This dude" in the top left corner mogs me hard. Fuck being a shoulder to cry on, that's cucked. Fuck reddit too.
true same 99% of men height mog me.

This dude is actually average looking while most incels are ugly and many have mental issues.

and I don't cry no more in years.
This dude is actually average looking while most incels are ugly and many have mental issues.
true the true incels here are uglier, shorter and far more fucked than the nigga in the pic.