Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soycucks celebrate a trucel being picked up by his dumbfuck father

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

:lul: This low IQ Syrian retard had a son during a fucking civil war. He lost his leg due to bombs and his son is deformed due to DNA inbreeding bs.
:lul:
Soycucks claim to be humane and empathetic while supporting this shit shit.

life is shit, everything is shit.

Was not their fault

Was not their fault
It is. Lmao at the Syrian retard. Has kids during war and will probably rapefugee maxx and live off disability with a trucel son who will regret his birth.

will probably rapefugee maxx and live off disability with a trucel son who will regret his birth.
Least they deserve. Tho I do believe euthanasia should be provided to these cases.

Poor kid, he has no idea what awaits him:cryfeels:

just put the kid out of his misery :feelsUgh:

We have it pretty easier in life tbh compared to other folks like this poor Syrian family

We have it pretty easier in life tbh compared to other folks like this poor Syrian family
true tbh it is a good cope to visit poor countries slums and see the people suffering. Legit LIFEFUEL.

true tbh it is a good cope to visit poor countries slums and see the people suffering. Legit LIFEFUEL.
I prefer to look at it as humbling fuel. As we don't relish in their misfortune like chads and normies do to us

I feel happy seeing privileged people suffer (foids/normies/chads) and with poor people and people born into suffering or wars and shit i'm just indifferent

Imagine being so retarded that you make light of disabled males but then hate them when they inevitably turn into adults and just as inevitably become truecels.

Poor kid, he has no idea what awaits him:cryfeels:
This... I feel very, very bad for that kid. He has no idea how harsh life is gonna be for him without limbs... of course robotics is now a thing and you can get robotic arms and due to his story he will probably get them for free and able to write and do daily tasks normally, but if he doesn't get to have these... then his life is gonna be so depressing. Imagine never writing, never grabbing and drinking a cup of water, playin an instrument, using a computer or console to play and have fun, writing, clothing himself... jesus christ, you can call me soy now, but it tears me up to think of what life might be for him in the future and he has no fault in it, he was brought into this.

Has a kid with no legs on the middle of a war

Cant. Make. This. Shit. Up

Fuck this gay earth

View attachment 514550
:lul: This low IQ Syrian retard had a son during a fucking civil war. He lost his leg due to bombs and his son is deformed due to DNA inbreeding bs.
:lul:
Soycucks claim to be humane and empathetic while supporting this shit shit.
JFL that's not even a truecel. He's a non-humancel

I disagree
This... I feel very, very bad for that kid. He has no idea how harsh life is gonna be for him without limbs... of course robotics is now a thing and you can get robotic arms and due to his story he will probably get them for free and able to write and do daily tasks normally, but if he doesn't get to have these... then his life is gonna be so depressing. Imagine never writing, never grabbing and drinking a cup of water, playin an instrument, using a computer or console to play and have fun, writing, clothing himself... jesus christ, you can call me soy now, but it tears me up to think of what life might be for him in the future and he has no fault in it, he was brought into this.
Soy

I don’t care about seeing these people suffer, I want to see the normalfags at school suffer
They deserve it more than this ethniccel
This ethnicel needs euthanisa tbh
and yah western Normies should go thru his pain and our pain :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: